Why is stone so limited?

I was thinking, that wood and stone are a very basic resource. wood gets regenerated…so that is fine. but stone seems too limited. I figure that if a coal/iron or any other mine is out of its specific resource…stone should be available. maybe like the work camp be able to specify the rate of resource vs stone. I have mined almost my entire map of stone…stone really can’t be THAT limited…especially if you have mining. Just a thought. Maybe even each kind of mine has stone and whatever resource it is for…and like the work camp you can specify the rate of resource vs stone. Food for thought.

Well the stone is at a great starting point collecting stone is how they would done it back then to start then build quarries as time lead on… I believe the dev team is working on the possibility of adding quarry mining in the future from what I have read

that makes sense…i been playing Settlement Survivor before this and it is very similar. Frontier is cooler due to the better graphics, from what I can see very similar so far.

It depends on the map, the wasteland has more stone than wood, I’m even forced to sell my stone, just because it fills up while clearing the area for new buildings. Their is basically no clay on this map, and herbs are rare (maybe three on the whole map). Willow can’t be found either.

The purpose is to trade you’re agriculture goods for stone.

aaah, cool…then it would be helpful for the trader to accept those base items…i am selling wood like crazy but i cant buy stone

Why sell wood? candles sell for higher profit and wax is basically free! keep wood and there is some traders that sell stone but not as often.

1 Like

My wife grew up in a region of Russia where it’s very difficult to find rock. They could build bricks but that’s about it.

I agree that stone would be a sensible by-product of the mines. Maybe even at a 2:1 ratio.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.