Will O Wisp - Pet Cabalist

Leans back w/ stretch Well, time to start a new char!

1 Like

This is amazing, but I spent my 3 extra point (via shattered realm) for a dog… It is not so useful against celestial (it died in a short time), but in some cases it is not so bad. With this you can kill everyone, I died some time only because I had not so many potions (I did not notice that)… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Crate is a pain when you have only birds, birds stay near you, if you spent 3 points in a soulhound cannot come near you (until is dead) and you have more time to recharge your life…

1 Like

Set bird to aggressive, it may move a bit further away from you

1 Like

I did it, but with soulhound you can use a birds as defensive (it useful for restoring health). I think it is better, moreover soulhound has a lot of benefit with this dagger. Probably it could die in a short time, but it is really strong. Ghosts are really good, but when you do not have any time to evoke them, it is really a pain…

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, but yeah, essentially Ghosts and Birds. You can find the entire path to leveling up along with a general pet guide here: The Carnival - A Guide to Pets

:stuck_out_tongue:

I originally had Hound, but later removed it as I became more familiar with how the build worked. Definitely agree that it helps with buying you some extra time. Another one you can put points in is the blightfiend as it is a bit tankier than the Hound.

Like this for eg, you get 10 points to play with: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/w26lyO0Z
and it won’t make the build weaker or anything.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice guys, I ended up throwing some more points into my blightfiend while i was gearing up. Giving him a bit more health made a big difference (along with the Murder Birb!)

1 Like

I tried more than one time to kill crate and I won only 1 time… :frowning: I think the problem is the stun resistance, some time, with this build, I cannot move and I died. Is it possible to create a pet cabalist with shattered realms set? this armor is really a tank. I tried one but I have some problem with pet bonuses, damage is not so high.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/w26lyO0Z

Any help, please.

With Crate, it is more about avoiding his Meteor Shower at all costs. Even with max stun res, you don’t want to tank them.

Not possible with SR set, sorry.

C’mon don’t you like challenges? SR set put build NOW!

1 Like

I mean, I already have a GT link somewhere for a SR Set Pet build.

But one that is capable of killing Crate of entertainment?

It is just a gimmick

1 Like

1 Like

now I am trying to find it but you have sooo many pet builds and all have funny names

hail mamba

No, no I don’t have it on the forums yet I think. Probably somewhere in my bookmarks or Private discord for top sekreet stuff. image

you know I love secret builds

1 Like

Found it: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lV7L66aZ :neutral_face:

3 Likes

It’s not secret anymore then :smile:

But SR set is preventing you from using full Bysmiel and double birds, how… sad!

1 Like

Aye, :sob:

Hi Maya,

I’ve been scrolling through the comments, but I find it a bit confusing.
I’ve been away for a few months, I remember you saying this was your strongest pet build.
Does it still stand?
Have you got a better build now?