Will O Wisp - Pet Cabalist

I’ve been gathering up pieces to play this build. Only things missing now are the bysmiel trinkets.

@Maya

Do you think they can be switched with something else to serve as a placeholder until the trinkets come? And with lokarr set, following your solo occultist until 94 is the best option for leveling?

1 Like

Do you have kelph rings (lightning pet rings) ?
Those could work for rings. Or the Barrowholm faction Familiar rings.

As for amulet and medal, any generic pet one would do.

While leveling, you can get a 16/16 Blightfiend for another Pet right after getting Familiar + Hellhound. But other than that, going heavily into Occu would be ideal, yes.

Though, with the Lokarr set, you can also go for Reap Spirits before 94 since you get 2 of them at 17/16 (+1 skills from lokarr set)

I would love to play this build but I don’t know a sequence of skills I should put and devotions, could someone help me?

What do you mean Sequence of skills?

And devotions are given in the GT link.

i mean, what skills should i put first, second and etc…

Btw, As long as I don’t have the complete set, the only one that damages is the Familiar?

Order of skills depends upon you if you are talking about their arrangement on the hotkey bar. Like, which buttons to assign to which skills.

For leveling up or when you don’t have the necessary items, refer to the budget Cabalist setup from here instead: The Carnival - A Guide to Pets

Few changes made to the build :3

Alright, testing complete. Build is now officially back.

Is faster than before, but also a bit squishier than before.

Note: Cannot be played Drunk!

#deadbuild :put_litter_in_its_place: :laughing:

3 Likes

im gonna try this build thank you

1 Like

Hi Maya, thank you for all of your efforts. I have really enjoyed your build. I had a question about the boots. Since your build doesn’t use any of the skill bonuses, are those still the best? I apologize in advance for my ignorance. I am trying to learn more about how all of this goes together.

1 Like

It is for the proc :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi Maya! Thank you very much for your guides! I encountered an issue with the download link of your “The Carnival - A Guide to Pets”. The zippy site exhibits malicious behaviors. It also would attempt to redirect me to download an extension on the chrome store. When attempting to go back to this page, it attempted to download a random MSI file. For now, this nuub is going to work with the online version. :smiley:

1 Like

Hm… I use Adblock, so don’t encounter any problems with Zippy.

But try this: https://we.tl/t-ZWed5F4Sfb (WeTransfer)

Thank you very much, Maya! I stopped using AdBlock when Chrome decided they were going to abandon their APIs. Maybe it is time to pick it up again :D.

Thank you again for your hard work! Your guides are very insightful and easy to follow… not to mention are always updated!

Social distance XOXO’s!!

1 Like

Oh! Cool thank you! I’ll go check it out. Umm… for my nuubbiness, what’s the down low on uBlock Origin vs AdBlock?

1 Like

Over 3 years later and this is still my go-to walking simulator. Thanks for this build.

1 Like

Build updated to 1.1.9.8 :yum:

1 Like

Build further updated because I wanted to be lazier and tankier image