Will O Wisp - Pet Cabalist

It is my fastest pet build, but for HC, I might also recommend my Birds of Bysmiel Conjurer: >>Click me for Link<<

You can go for either :smiley:

Yay! :smiley:

Probably because of the low Pierce/Bleed resistances + lack of Aether res. The latest patch made pet resistances kind of important for Familiar’s survival.

It is. I am just too lazy to use it :stuck_out_tongue:
If you don’t mind the extra buttons, put 1 point each in Mark and Ill Omen (for the RR)

Glad to hear that you like it. Ghosts OP :cool:

Nice build, added to my thread. :wink:

:smiley:

/4char

A Necromancer with no bony bois, isn’t that against the law?

So… due to getting a shiny new toy in the form of Callagadra, I forgot that Mogdrogen existed.

Result was death by Moggy. I took it as a personal insult and changed the build a little. We lost Blizzard and gained the ability to not being able to see anything going on the screen due too all the particle effects and glow. Oh and we also gained a golden hamster ball to roll around in.

Yus, yus it is :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, so the updated build performs pretty well in both Crucible and SR. Just one thing;

In the crucible you can play like you are an immortal embodiment of death itself and take on everything at once while giggling like mad.

But SR is a different beast and will kill you over and over again if you do not exercise caution. Due to the random nature of the Shards, I can’t really give you any specific advice other than to try and lure the bosses one by one and avoid fighting them at the same time. Take your time even in the non-boss chunks of the Shards at higher levels and don’t rush in blindly. We still have the damage to kill stuff way before timer runs out. But we don’t have the tankiness or sustain to throw caution to the wind.

Also, if you are looking for just loot, then Crucible is more efficient and much less rage inducing than SR. Keep that in mind.

Oh and, found a random wallpaper in my foray into the world of google. Added it to the OP (second post). We need ghost birbs!

Ok… so, went against everything once more with the new build to test stuff.

Ravager got Ravaged
Callagadra got Sanded
Mogdrogen got Wolfed
Shattered Realms got Shattered (not really, it is kind of hard atm)
Crucible got um… Crucibled? Crucified? Crumbled? idk…

I still miss Blizzard :cry:

Thanks for this Maya!

This one is a great build. I honestly looking for a pet build without those skinny Ske guys and finally find this one. Thank you Maya. :smiley:

Glad to hear that you like it :smiley:

Build was updated. Now easier to play :smiley:

Shattered Realms Shard 80 completed. You can push further if you want to :smiley:

Maya, out of curiosity - just how hard did birbs get nerfed?

They didn’t get nerfed actually…

I mean, sure they die more now. But the only thing it really affects imo is Callagadra, which takes a bit more time now.

So whatcha whinging about? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nerf 'em! Nerf 'em to hell!

I miss my 10 min Cally kill, ok ?

Tell me, does anyone know what it feels like to be mauled to death by ghosts while some flappy birds shoot lightning at you and during all that there is some bloated naked corpse farting in your face while a puppy licks you to death?

Crate of Entertainment knows!

Crate of Entertainment: https://i.imgur.com/ztYBHiR.jpg
Took about 2 mins. No potions/consumables used except for Tonic of Mending. Kite him away from his Crates and you will be fine :smiley:

Yes! Finally, I can brag about making one of the best pet Cabalist builds :stuck_out_tongue:

So, the current version is pretty much as powerful as my pet Conjurer. Meaning, it wrecks everything Grim Dawn has to offer. Now I just need to figure out a way to make a skeleton pet build :stuck_out_tongue:

^ :stuck_out_tongue:

///10char

#BuffPets2019

Budget/Beginner guide added.

It includes Skeletons :stuck_out_tongue: