Will O Wisp - Pet Cabalist

Guess total speed has a bigger effect than I thought - I figured the 20% damage/10% health on BoB would’ve made a larger difference. Thanks a ton for the clarification!

It is because you usually run around with 1000%+ damage. So an extra +20% isn’t much. Health is easily available through Bonds of Bysmiel and 10% won’t really make any notable difference.

Total speed however, especially for non-Mogdrogen devotion builds are kind of a precious stat. It tends to have a much bigger impact on your pet dps.

Sweet, just gotta finish farming the parts then. Thanks a ton!

Np, glad to be of assistance

Does anyone else thinks that Lokarr is too much of a pushover?

Anyway, I have ran out of stuff to kill :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there a “best” or “quickest” way to farm bysmiel items? I unfortunately 0/4 with it but got everything else. I’m very unlucky. :frowning:
Great build anyway! Just updated my cabalist and it rocks! Thank you!

You can try trading. My 3/4 piece of this set is getting via trade. :stuck_out_tongue:

Aye, quickest would be to trade for it if you want them legitimately. Otherwise, GDStash works :stuck_out_tongue:

If you don’t want to trade, then farming the crucible/SR and hoping for the best, probably.

how does your main posted build compare to your skellies build in terms of performance?

No idea since I suck at piloting and end up killing my skeletons to pretty much everything. So, if you are asking which is better, the main build all the way :stuck_out_tongue:

So the skellie build is more difficult to pilot? :cry:

I can’t compare the exact two builds but I played skeleton build on AoM. It’s great but yeah it’s harder for sure. If your skeletons are die you are screwed. And they die easily. My problem is you can’t resummon them at once.

Yes.

Reap Spirits have high resistances to everything and have a low cooldown. So they rarely die, if ever and even then are easily and quickly replaced that you are always running with maximum number of them.

Familiars being ranged, tend to be safe from most things. So you don’t have to worry much about them either.

That leaves us Blightfiend and Hellhound. But since we aren’t focusing on them, even if they die, no big loss.

With Skeletons on the other hand, AoE decimates them and if they die, you can’t resummon them all at once like the previous poster said. I guess one way around it is to stack items that reduce the cooldown, but it is still a hassle.

Where’s that +1 summon to familiar coming from? I can only summon 1

Bysmiel’s Trinkets Set. It is present in the main build but not in the one you linked, as I had made that one specifically for someone who did not have that Set.

I was just confused by the “+1 summon” line to summon familiar and even summon hellhound actually…also, for the setup without any bysmiel’s trinkets piece the pets’ chaos res is 0% will that be ok?

Hm? what line?

And we only get to summon additional hellhound if you have the full Lost Souls set sadly :frowning:

As for pet Chaos res, yes, that is ok. It only makes a difference when you are going up against GravaThul in which case you may want to make sure to move your pets away from his Chaos pools by using the pet attack command.

Only thing missing for me are the Barrowholm Augments for weapon / offhand… I kinda slaughtered the village on veteran and elite, regretting it now as I sloooowly farm my way back :S

What would you estimate are the differences between something like “Bymiels Control” and the Barrowholm augments in terms of dps?

DPS should be fine, but I’d recommend “Coven’s Wit” or “Witch’s Powder” instead. It is the player’s DA that will take a hit. But should be alright for most stuff.

Thanks, I switched. Didn’t even know there was another speed augment.

Something else that bugs me more than it probably should: I can’t track how many ghosts I currently have up. I know, I know… spawn limit is only 4 and we get to spam the skill anyways on cd, so 99,999% there are probably 4 ghosts running rampage, but still - it would be nice to have a buff akin to the skeleton one that keeps track of the Sundered Wraiths.