Will O Wisp - Pet Cabalist

Something else that bugs me more than it probably should: I can’t track how many ghosts I currently have up. I know, I know… spawn limit is only 4 and we get to spam the skill anyways on cd, so 99,999% there are probably 4 ghosts running rampage, but still - it would be nice to have a buff akin to the skeleton one that keeps track of the Sundered Wraiths.

Annoys me too.

Yeah, the lack of display for Ghosts kind of bugs me too :frowning:

lol i ran into this cabalist today who was using a mish mash of gear and was frustrated with the class. Linked him this spec and gave him all the gear, even crafted the relic for him. Just left him to craft the components and grind the factions. Ill let you know how shocked he will be when he actually tries it out. xD

Lol :smiley:

Looking forward to hearing about it.

After much deliberation I have come to the conclusion that this build is a fraud. Clearly Bysmiel’s trinkets and Diviner’s vision sets do not exist in the game: I have spent a shitton of hours farming trying to get them and have yet to find a single item of these sets. :frowning:

ps. this build is super strong even without set items.

:slight_smile:

:D:D:D

Random Link for those who don’t have either sets: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqlE9vV

They exist bro. First time in SoT, got one medal from Bysmiel.
The rest from other players’s vaults. LOL :D:D:D

I have full diviner’s set but only 2 of bysmiel’s set…obviously we can transmute so any 2 pieces of bysmiel set is now available to me, so what would be best setup when only have 2 bysmiel set items? …hopefully i can then farm sr for the other 2 pieces with the build >.<

Hm… depends on how the rest of your build looks atm.

Personally I prefer the Rings the most because of the Aether+Chaos res they have.

Amulet also provides some nice stats and an active skill, but something Mythical Sovereign Ruby or Heart of the Mountain can be used instead. Even the good old Will of Bysmiel.

There a few interesting Medal choices as well.

Maybe something like this: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2mPExDN

1 Like

thanks dude! u the god of pet builds man…will try it out ^^

:innocent:

Added a Ghol’s Set version to the Alternative versions section

With newest update:

• Diviner’s Vision Set: reduced Cooldown Reduction modifier for Reap Spirit to -1s and increased the Summon Limit modifier to +2
  • Diviner’s Mask: reduced Cooldown Reduction modifier for Reap Spirit to -0.5s and added 90 Aether damage modifier for it
    And then
  • Reap Spirit: reduced Cooldown to 3.5s, Energy Cost reduced accordingly
    Look like a slightly buff for RS :smiley:

Yeah, really liking the new buffs, especially now that you can have 5 of them out instead of 4 :yum:

Also Blight Boi getting “significantly increased health” seems quite good.

Aye, but remember that it doesn’t apply to Transmuted ones, sadly :frowning:

Aye aye, but I think in that case blood of dreeg can keep them up until they boom.

Never really used the transmuted ones tho. I should try them to get the pet hoarder thing…

I really like those, especially in my Ritualist. Fat Bombs are fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Kind of the closest thing this game has to good ol corpse explosion

1 Like