[Witch Hunter] 200k+ Poison ticks / 250k+ Crits

Good job, my friend - I think you are on the right path in finding a ballance between offence and defense.

I don’t want to brag or anything, but late game you can achieve even more tankiness by stacking resistances while still doing massive crits and 120k+ dots. Look at this:

OBS: This is, of course, without the Deathmarked chest + Nidalla’s Legwraps.

I, however, find OA > 2300 to be overkill given how Vulnerability works.

Sorry for posting this, but today I was bored and wanted to determine empirically if OP’s claim that he can put 200k dots is plausible. I equipped the Deathmark chest + the Legwraps and got 192.278 on Salazar. Unfortunately, he died before I could capture the picture but got a 162.225 one the next run:

Now, given the fact that Salazar has Possession which gives him 12% damage absorbtion, it turns out that if my math is correct you could get a 200k dot on a normal human (e.g. Fabius) with my setup if you have at least 6/12 in AoM or Guthook.

Therefore, OP was not lying…you can actually put astronomical DoTs if u cheese the game

Hi

your character is awesome , but can you explain the devotion , the grimcalc don’t explain order of your constellation choosen

and at different level of your character the stuff you had , you just give the stuff for high level .

thank you very much

hello,

devotion-route: crossroads (red+purple) -> akerons skorpion (complete) -> hawk (complete) -> jackal (complete) -> manticore (complete) -> crossroads (blue) -> eel (complete) -> remove crossroads (blue) -> behemoth (complete) -> eye of the guardian (complete) -> chariot of the dead (complete) -> abomination (complete) -> ulzuins torch (2 points)

gearing: i’ve gone with dreegs evil eye until i reach level 35 (take resi-gear to cover resis and push hard dee). when resis are fine take poison/acid damage. after level 35 use the faction gear, always search for all one-shot-chests. use this data base for more information -> https://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items (search for “poison”)

have fun

i love wh, but i have one question how do you use devotions skill, i mean in what skill u use it?

other question i see ur vid, what skill is the poison nova? and how i can get it? sry im rly newbee on gd and my char have like 10 hours

Apart what slanpik mentioned,could u point out attributes distribution please, and what faction did u choosed( order or kymon)

i think he choose order, and the distribution maibe 10-2-1 every 13 lvl idk

Im trying to lvl with dregg evil eye,but man this is so painfull,never had so many deaths before(lvl 48 atm) (got warder and conjurer both 85),i probably doing something wrong here…

I feel you.

what I did : shadow strike in, use the granted skill from Mark of Dreeg, then Dregg evil eye , then watch them died in 2-3 seconds, pretty easy in that way.

Just don’t try to stand still and fight until you have built up your character with gears :slight_smile:

Stash gear for this char starts at 50…uggh only 2 more lvls and i can wear 2x Venomlash…