Anybody got it and tried it yet?

If not, I will give it a whirl and if it’s awful, refund it :smiley:

Attachment: lol.jpg
Attachment: welp.jpg
Attachment: ayy.jpg

1 Like

Sounds good. Be our taste tester!!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I received my key this morning but the game’s steam page says it will be available in 8 hours, so I guess I’ll have to wait tomorrow to play it.

I hope my setup will be able to handle it. :confused:

I looked at that too… I barely have the minimum… hopefully it is enough. …

Wolcen seems really good : beautiful graphics,amazing lighting effects, randomly generated dungeons…
Also it will support modding.
I fear the alpha might be quite buggy, I will be interested to know what the backers think of the alpha.

I’m looking foward for it… I might get it later, but first, I wanna hear more opinions from players that got to try it first.

Looks like it’s already available. I’m downloading it right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Me download yet

Not much about the actual gameplay, but the few reviews on steam make it sound like a pretty rough build, even for an alpha.

Hopefully they can fix some issues between now and when i get back from vacation next weekend. :slight_smile:

Yeah it sounds pretty bugged and unoptimized.

Well… the reviews weren’t lying.

Maybe they are
balloons for the launch?

very lag and very bug :frowning:

Welp, so much for getting it as soon as possible…

I’ll wait a few months before jumping on board that ship…

From the review section on steam: The dev’s accidently uploaded an old build. It should work better now.

Can anyone confirm this please?

It hasn’t been updated for me.

Look at those crystals

Ok thank you for the response.

It seems a bit too bad at the moment to play the game it seems.

Stupid D3 heal orbs :furious::eek:

OK, so the game is in Alpha and is expected to be buggy and unpolished, but from what I have read of the bug report and the gameplay video I have seen it appears to be near unplayable at this point. I think that charging £15 for a game in this condition is a bit much really. Ah well, I shall have to wait a while longer…