Xbox one release

:rofl:

Let me just add my 2and a Half Cents to it.

I couldnā€™t care less reg. XBox, never understood why Consoles even exist if you can have a PC, but to each his own.

I just want to say two things:

a) I love the overall attitude reg. ā€˜businessā€™, because it is THAT VERY Attitude, that helps getting GOOD games done, Games which I like to play. No need to point out what GOOD means in this regard, I think. Games people put their heart and Soul in. NOT bowing to the Whims of parasitic capitascists and STILL making good money is the only acceptable way to do it. And I am happy to see, that this CAN work. I am also surprised to see that there are people who can be motivated in such an environment.

b) from a pure ā€˜marketingā€™ view Iā€™d sayā€¦ well, I want to see a company with this attitude thrive. And if porting it to consoles helps to earn a few lot of additional iron bits, I totally endorse it,
BUT: I would also totally understand (and do it the same way) if the porting ONLY takes place, if and when the game in question is FINSIHED (at least to 99,8%). Finished also means bug-free, glitch-free, exploit-free. (Do I have to point at Bethesda or CD Project Red? I hope not)

So, IF I wanted a consoleversion of a game, Iā€™d rather wait until it is FINISHED, than to press Devs to put some buggy shit out to then pour that very shit back on them. As it happened with Cyberpunk 2077 e.g.

In regs. to communication, I am not sure what the best ways is, though.

Maybe some regular infoupdate showing the situation, obstacles, rough timelines? Not sure if I would do that, but I could understand people wanting it.

So, I can only hope that the constant whining Devs get on these forums here ALL the time to almost EVERY topic does not de-motivate them.

I can say, I would not be that resilientā€¦

1 Like

When it is ready. Thankfully, there are no hard dates set by external/parent companies, investors or other kinds of groups they have to abide by. When they feel itā€™s in a good enough state they are pleased with will it get shipped, no sooner. Since they actually care about their games and their company, I have faith that when they finally get there that itā€™ll be a mind-blowing experience for console players instead of a buggy, disappointing mess.

1 Like

This is realy good joke. Checkpoint have many documents hidden. HPE have many documents lost after split of HP and HPE. I can continue posting many other server/network vendors even some linux distros with uncomplete documentation or documentation with poorly described features or even wrongly described features.

You will be surprised but Google Meet works for me better in Edge then in Chrome ā€¦ Some older Cisco tech-webs works best even in IE or sometime in FF. Result is four browsers on my work notebook.

Just a heads up Crate. By no way, shape or form do the majority of console gamers share the views of SomerRandomWhoever (or whatever the name is).

I for one have been waiting for this game forever and Iā€™m fine waiting a bit more. Release it when itā€™s ready! Donā€™t let the view point of a certain individual bog you guys down.

2 Likes

100%. I have the game on PC but never get to play it (my kid took over my gaming PC) so I for one am super exited to play it on Series X and can wait as long as is needed! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I think u deserve that kind of hate. Fair enough with your business philosophy, anything to say about it, but after your announcement 3 years ago, how many videos, screens, footage, interviewsā€¦ have u showed to your fans, those who u woked up with this port announcement? NOTHING, so there it is. I asked politely about 1 year ago on the steam forum for screens or something and the crate moderator with a bunch of troll pc and GD fans just tell me to shut up, and connect my pc to the tv to see how the game gonna look. OK. Glad to see that there is more people annoyed for how u have managed all this port thing. Its a kind of, ā€œoh yeaaa we want u to be excited for our announcement, and be there when the time comes, but until then shut the fuck up, and wait in the corner until we say itā€. Its normal that people become tired of how u handdle your media and public relations, clearly an area where u need improvement. I think that with more love and implication in that area, fans could be more happier with this long, long, long and tiring and neverending wait. But u clearly dont want to spend any second in it.

Imagine ever writing this about anyone or anything.

4 Likes

Imagine writting this garbage, even after the devs came in here and explained why the Xbox port didnā€™t happened yet.

Gamers really are the worst type of consumersā€¦ No wonder why most developers avoid interacting with they playersbaseā€¦ Imagine having to deal with this trash on a daily base, and no matter what you say or do, you get this unreasonable hate. You thinks that, just because you gave them your money, now the devs owes you their soul.

Some gamers are worse than Karens irl, and I hate the fact Iā€™m associated with people like you.

4 Likes

no they donā€™t. You can be disappointed that it took so long, sure, but hate, that just makes you the aā€¦ here

There are just too many psychos and entiteled brats in the world.

Letā€™s ā€˜tolerateā€™ them, shall we? :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

I love your Nick. Maybe gonna steal it. :laughing:

Dont be so melodramatic. I meant online hate that last 20 seconds, frustration, anger at unfulfilled promisesā€¦its human nature so dont be so childish. Nobody hates Crate in the real sense ā€¦and of course, less for a gameā€¦at the end of the day doesnt really matters. But and again, they deserve it! Bad communication and bad treatment of the port in the social media. Make a mini diary, show some work done, make that your fan feel part of the project blablabla and of course you can hate me for saying that, i respect that u think o feel that way about me. Dont need a psychologist. Grow up!

LOL! The irony.

Personally I totally understand yours frustrations and having fear, that XBox might me cancelled. Not that I would care (still donā€™t get the fuss about Consolesā€¦).

But NOT having to ā€˜communicateā€™ all the time is one of the perks when you have an independend company.

I still would recommend to do it properly, thoughā€¦

but ā€˜hateā€™, no matter how it is ā€˜specifiedā€™ is a bit much reg. a game, donā€™t you think?

With this I am out of the topic.

OK so like this?

My response:

2 Likes

so call it criticism then, not our fault that you use words with a different meaning from what you mean

clearly that lesson has not sunk inā€¦

Im not a native english, maybe the word that better describe the situation is anger. OK. Online anger better than online hate? Hope in your big heart u can forgive my stupidityā€¦but the main essence of my message was clear. So, again change the word hate for anger and my big apoligize to all the crushed souls that my mistake have destroy in my negligent path using the english languageā€¦

Letā€™s just keep to the topic shall we?

and if you read the replies, they agree with your sentiment, just not the word ā€˜hateā€™

Yes, it has been a long time and it is understandable the some people are frustrated with that, but so is Crate if you read their replies. This certification process has taken entirely too long and if they had known that, they probably wouldnā€™t have announced it so early

That being said I wouldnā€™t mind some screenshots from that version and comparisons to the PC. We just learned recently that the loading screen has to differ, no idea about other things like the inventory etc. Would be nice to get something other than silence

They can take as long as they want but the port is probably going to get lost in the sea of games that are releasing starting in August and then especially with D2R arriving in September. Might as well just hold it until next year if they canā€™t get it out in July/August.

Any updates? Not being impatientā€¦weā€™ll maybe a littleā€¦but only because Iā€™m super exited to play Grim Dawn lol.

1 Like