Xbox release

Can we please get an update for the console release for those who cant follow dev streams. I havent seen any news since March. Would really appreciate any news about supposed summer release. Really eager to buy or preorder.

The Xbox release is actively in development, working its way through the certification process which has a variety of requirements that must be met.

At this time we don’t have a release date or time-frame to announce other than it’s coming.

Thanks for the swift reply. Been waiting so long and TQ is a terrible port they won’t fix. Dying for GD on the Box.

Ghostharbinger, this from the 27th July stream:

“StrUktO :how are you doing on the xbone port?
It’s kinda going through the certification process. We have to check all the boxes before it can be put up on the Xbox marketplace effectively.”

More on this in this article too.

You sent me the last post about Grim Dawn in Xbox certification a month and a half ago. Cert only takes a week or two unless the submission was kicked back. Any news on the status?

From the stream yesterday:

"PeredurJoL: is there a release date for the xbox version of the game?

The Xbox version is coming along. I will tell you that it will almost certainly come out after Forgotten Gods. The reason for that is that it would make sense, most likely, what we’ll do is actually make the Xbox version a bundle of all expansions and the base game. That way there’s not going to be any fragmenting of the community on the console versions."

Release of Forgotten Gods has been pushed back to some time in the 1st quarter of 2019.

The saved stream is now on YouTube.
Here’s right before actual stuff starts.

Here’s the part where the question is asked about the XBox release.

I waited all summer for release and saw it was in certification, didn’t expect a change at this stage but thanks for your timely response. Will the later release require another certification?