[1.0.0.9] Rifle Very Offensive Tank commando

Here is the build for Rifle Very Offensive Tank Commando. Downside Just don’t get hit with stunner or gonna press your health potion. http://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2Gwgq2d This build can Tank strong normal 1 hero without mobs, Weak heroes can tank even with mobs and can handle 3 - 5 heroes just run and shoot in Ultimate. Can kill sigil of chitlon and commander lucius in under 3 - 5 mins.

Best tank build I’ve ever seen.

What a terrible build. If you’re willing to take advice we’ll help you improve it but this is not ready for sharing.

also : i don’t see a rifle.

To his credit, a rifle is included in the weapon swap.

So true.
Also i’m very impressed with pierce/vit. resistances.

1800 OA :eek:

never underestimate guys… I still believe that this is an offensive tanky rifle commando as advertised. OP must not be showing its true potential;)

Far too many points in Blast Shield, Vindictive Flame and Ulzuin Wrath. Leave Vindictive Flame level 11, Blast Shield 12 and just leave a point in Ulzuin Wrath.

No Menhrir’s Will, Scars of Battle and Field Command. These are some of the best Soldier skills and are just ignored for some reason. Menhrir’s Will at level 9 at least and the other two maxed. Pick Shield Training too for some nice block chance and block recovery.

Pick Flashbang with Searing Light. One of the best CC skills in the game.

These are just my suggestions for skills.

No Solael’s Witchblade constellation for some nice Fire RR, no Viper Constellation. I would pick Manticore for some flat RR.

don’t you see it it’s in the secondary. The dual pistol was supposed to be my original build but can’t pick up any nice pistols so I stuck with Ulzuin’s flamespreader

Norzan, you also forgot zero points in Thermite Mines. I’m not sure if it’s worth investing in shield skills since he has an Ulzuin’s Flamespreader on weapon swap, once the build gets better there would be no point in still using the pistol+shield given that that combo does like, zero dps.

Will it work for rifle no those are shield skills and will the build reach scars of battle no. What did i pick 1st demolitionist ofcourse so now it won’t reach scars of battle. I’d just use devil touch ammo skill it’s 10k damage in the game

in game its 5176 the max damage and devil touch ammo skill is 10k damage something’s off with grimtools. Here’s my save https://mega.nz/#F!8EEmnYIT!hQumDce8qsPyIvSTyRftRg

I was thinking that by the time you got Ulzuin’s set, usually you get better items that those blues.

OA is way too low and resistances are horrible . :o

Yup but they not for a healer / leach / tank build

test the character you’ll say resistances are way to high

How about Lifegiver Signet ring?

I bet you haven’t tried to kill Fabius :slight_smile:

otherwise not much to add to what I wrote in the other thread, except you should completely rework your devotions (pick Elemental storm/Manticore and Solael’s Witchblade at least) and your gear (you have to choose between 1H+shield and 2H, and only 2H is relevant here)

If OP is just gonna ignore all the feedback in this thread I don’t see the point in continuing to comment.

Zero RR, godawful OA and attack speed, uncapped resists, very poor skill point assignments…

OP you talk about killing Karroz and Lucius in 3-5 minutes like it’s some sort of achievement. Any decent build should be able to down them in a minute or less. Including tanky builds.

yes it is fast especially if your using crossbow builds or pet builds or rifle builds or pyromancer 1 pistol + off hand. Crossbow Tanky builds are incredibly slow. It will take them an 30 mins to kill Final boss and Herald of the Stars due to the fact DPS wise same as rifle build but not as slow as crossbow. I think your good at using high DPS builds like melee characters but will suck if given a ranged weapon character