[1.0.5.1] [Caster] Cold Missile Launcher Warlock - Cold Frostburn Trozan Chillspikes

[1.0.5.1] [Caster] Cold Missile Launcher Warlock - Cold Frostburn Trozan Chillspikes

[b]For Lightning Missile Launcher Warlock - Lightning Electrocute Trozan Stormfire, please check 2nd Post[/b]
[b]For Cold Assassin Caster Spellbreaker - Cold Trozan Chillspikes Ninja, please check 3rd Post[/b]

Video :
>>> Fast Bastion of Chaos Run - Fast Kill Shar’Zul
>>> Fast Port Valbury Run - Valdaran - Flames of Valbury - Van Aldritch
>>> Adventuring - Mad Queen - Ancient Grove - Deathstalker - Gargabol

Build Details :

After playing with this AAR Warlock Build, I suddenly fallin’ in love with this Class Combination

You can make various Cool Elemental Builds with Warlock : Fire, Lightning, Cold, or Elemental

Curse of Frailty RR Skills location (as not an exclusive skills) makes Occultist Mastery very suitable for some of Elemental/Physical/Vitality/Bleeding Builds

Also Blood of Dreeg is awesome Skills for Healing + Nice Physical Resistance + Sweet OA

Enough talk,
Ready for launching Cold Missiles?

[spoiler]WARLOCK

Grimtools :
Cold Missiles Launcher Warlock - Trozan Chillspikes

SPELLBREAKER

Build :
Cold Missiles Launcher Spellbreaker - Trozan Chillspikes Ninja

DRUID

Grimtools :
Cold Missiles Launcher Druid - Trozan Chillspikes Druid

*Note :
In These Builds, you can use Trozan’s Skybreach combine with The Eastern Oath for Gearing
If you don’t have Full Trozan Sets, you can use Full Eastern Sets, it’s flexible
Of Course you need to readjust skills points distribution and try capping all resistances :wink:

Band of the Eternal Haunt also good ring for Cold Builds
You can use it in this build for more Cold RR ^^

[/spoiler]

[1.0.5.1] [Caster] Lightning Missile Launcher Warlock - Lightning Electrocute Trozan Stormfire

[b]For Cold Missile Launcher Warlock - Cold Frostburn Trozan Chillspikes, please check 1st Post[/b]
[b]For Cold Assassin Caster Spellbreaker - Cold Trozan Chillspikes Ninja, please check 3rd Post[/b]

Video :
>>> Fabius - Mad Queen - Ancient Grove - Gargabol
>>> Steps of Torment Nice Legendary Drops - Moosilauke - Alkamos

Build Details :

Please don’t get tricked by Red Fire Storm Colors
This Stormfire Missile Launcher is a Lightning Build

Thanks to Cindertouch Lightning glove that give us Cinderwinds, Fire Lightning Storm like Shar’zul’s.

With 25% Fire Damage converted to Lightning Damage from Cindertouch, we have more Lightning on our Stormfire Missiles from Seal of Destruction component

Stormfire will triggering Hand of Ultos that will affects up to 10 enemies :wink:

And our Cool Trozan’s Sky Shard (TSS) will triggering Reckless Tempest that will make sure this one has more “Lightning”

Grimtools :
Lightning Missiles Launcher Warlock - Trozan Stormfire

More my previous Lightning Builds that use Cindertouch :

>>> Freezing Burning Lightning Sorceress
>>> Lightning Flames of Ignaffar Vindicator - A Tanky Caster Killing Grava w/o Healing Potions
>>> Herald of The Lightning Storm - Dual Wield / Caster Elementalist - All Nemesis Down
>>> The Lightning Templar - Lightning Fire Strike Elementalist - All Nemesis Down
[/spoiler]

[1.0.5.1] [Caster] Cold Assassin Caster Spellbreaker - Cold Trozan Chillspikes Ninja

[b]For Cold Missile Launcher Warlock - Cold Frostburn Trozan Chillspikes, please check 1st Post[/b]
[b]For Lightning Missile Launcher Warlock - Lightning Electrocute Trozan Stormfire, please check 2nd Post[/b]

Grimtools :
Cold Assassin Caster Spellbreaker - Cold Trozan Chillspikes Ninja

Video :
>>> Fast Run PV

Very nice build. Cold Warlock just got more love. And More Cataclysm!

Is Mend Flesh that important? I’d think that Mirror + BoD is enough for survivability.

Aw come on dude I thought it was Farath’s Cube Cold/Lightning PRM build :smiley:

But good build, I would like to say that in my experience Shattered Star’s Crit is better than Frozen Core

Thanks,
Yeah I actually want to make a thread for asking about, “Is it worth spare points to Mend Flesh for Healing”, since it’s turn that I always take care and healing that Raven…
Storm Spirit seems better for Damage.
I just want to test the Raven’s Healing, and then the results :
I’m not sure how it’s mechanic for healing it’s master
Is there any threshold for Raven’s to do Mend Flesh skills… ?

Thanks,
Well I am aiming this build for pure Cold Damage Build, it’s not Cold Lightning Build, so I only boost points into Cold Skills.
Also need points for testing Ravens Mending…

Btw Nice mention, I never make PRM Builds before, perhaps gonna try some for future Builds ^^

I don’t really know anything about pets so I cant answer anything. Would love to have answers from the pet players here.

Raven back in vanilla days had a retarded AI so its healing was very unreliable for any form of sustain.

Maybe something got changed at some point

Get Shattered Star to Max Rank (12/12). The Farath’s Cube PRM build will sync well with TSS or Rune of Hagarrad

Trozan Warlock, nice!

I’ve noticed how your grimtools misses few things (namely - augments for weapon and off-hand) and couldn’t help myself so I improved your gear setup a bit. Much more oa/da, bit of extra armor and phys res as well. Not sure how important cheat death medal for you since it’s a campaign build.

great build :)))

a druid should be able too with this setup, or?!
(dont have a warlock^^)

something like that https://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQevnXN

@All

I tried to remove Raven totally, and then make a BoC Run
Feel a bit different…
It seems that Raven really gave me healings for sure
I just didn’t realize it due to Blood of Dreeg override healings

So I stick with Raven as my companion

@Chthon
I reduced CoF skills points and make Shattered Star 12/12

@Lee
You really have Keen Eyes
It means this Build has more damage now :smiley:
I prefer Creed’s Cunning for both Hand

I understand that you take Ravager’s Eye for more Health and DA
But I prefer Damage and OA.
Even if I want to be more reckless, I can put Eastern Pants and Eastern Gloves for 7% OA

First Post Updated :

Updated Grimtools : https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62aO47gZ
Video : Fast BoC Run - Fast Kill Shar’zul

Thanks Mate !
Yup, it surely viable too for Druid
Your setups should works well

Just Warlock wins in OA and Blood of Dreeg Healing + Physical Res
Also CoF is somewhat better than Wind Devil for Elemental RR coverage
Shaman OA source is coming from Savagery
Briarthorn Physical Res is okay, but since it’s a pet that can die easily in pool of aoe, Blood of Dreeg Physical Res is more reliable

Good news with Shaman, you have access to Storm Totem for more Damage or Wendigo Totem for more Healing :wink:

Updated Build for Spellbreaker and Druid Version :

SPELLBREAKER

Grimtools :
Cold Missiles Launcher Spellbreaker - Trozan Chillspikes Ninja
Thanks Mad Lee and Skipperx for helping me polishing this build

DRUID

Grimtools :
Cold Missiles Launcher Druid - Trozan Chillspikes Druid

Well, check the Grimtools I suggested, it has Eastern pieces too. Not sure why would you use Creed’s cunning over Ravager’s Eye and still not use Eastern pants/hands. It’s more of everything that way, just check my link (and more skill points too).

Well in the beginning I plan to use Full Eastern sets + Trozan sets, but unfortunately it clash with Trozan Chest Armor
And with Eastern Pants and Gloves, it a bit uneasy for capping resistances
So I use my current setups for fast and easy resistances capping
I was aiming for faster testing Ravens Mend Flash comparing with Storm Spirit

Eastern Sets I use on Spellbreaker and Druid setups above

Hey! Its very interesting build and its so situable for my playstile:D

Im newbie in GD and i not understand what to do with disruption. In this build (and some of the others that I saw) is no disruption resist. But i was dying of this couple of times. May be i doing something wrong?

And another one question: Ultos devotion is no in build, because cold accent or other reasons? Build has good lightning %, and how i know Ultos is so powerful

Glad that you like it :slight_smile:
There’re some enemies can disrupt your skills, even some enemies have nullification
You need to know your enemies and what they will do to your toon
Sometimes you need to step back aside for your toon safety

This build is more focus on Cold Damage
It is not Hybrid Cold Lightning Build

And about Ultos, if I have more devo points, I’ll take it :smiley:
Actually we already have viper for reducing target elemental resistance
And currrent devo setup is good enough for a cold build :wink:

I think I’ll make the Lightning Version using Ultos :smiley:

Here’s The Lightning Missile Launcher with Ultos devotion :
[Caster] Lightning Missile Launcher Warlock 1
[Caster] Lightning Missile Launcher Warlock 2

Don’t get misleading by those Reds Fire Storm Colors…
It is a Lightning Build :smiley:

nice build :slight_smile:

maybe we can use Iskandras Balance relic for more cold damage and crit