[1.0.6.1] Arcanor Elemental Forcewave+Seekers - Tactician - 150-170 in 8:30 min

I wrote a little guide on how to upload and share chars on GrimTools https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EaPgyave_zqzo3aJi4T4bZ2pQrnBemD3

I should review the build as well, just came to mind:

This is one of the most fun builds I’ve played upon completing the gear needed.
I’ve always loved forcewave, I love the aesthetic, I love zooming around with blitz, putting down a seal, and destroying stuff.

Censure + Seal is OPOP.

It’s just fun how this build just melts everything and I like that it’s not huge radial aoe that melts everything everywhere. That might sound weird but I find radial AoE that is super strong feels sort of surreal and unsatisfying.

With this build you get to point your wave of force in the direction you want things to die, and boy do they fucking die.

It gets some fun reactions from randoms in multiplayer, is super useful in parties without an inquisitor already, and even with one you just do so much DPS. This build is insane and is one of my favorite. I really really enjoy this one. I whip it out a lot when deciding which of my 100’s to play online.

So thanks Superfluff.

Awesome build. For a casual player like myself, I found it very easy to level. I am in ultimate at lvl 75 and everything melts. I didn’t die even once with self found gear.

Any tips on the best place to farm that awesome Arcanor sword?
Thanks!

Bastion of Chaos drops legendaries like crazy for me when leveling 75-100. To me it’s the best campaign place

Fluff, love your builds.

But man…it’s 2018 bud, i think it’s time to upgrade that toaster you got running there. Grim Dawn isn’t really known as a graphical beast of a PC game but it’s bad when you’re having trouble pushing above 20fps when you’re already set to low everything.

Imagine running your game in ultra, no FPS lag…beautiful and gorgeous build videos. This just doesn’t do you justice

Thanks man, and i know. I’m working on it atm. Just bought a new MOBO, CPU is next

I cant imagine Super F running playing on ultra 60fps no lag. His builds will be untouchable for mere mortals like us, Mybe crucible and the entire game will be nerfed further to the ground because he will be unstoppable when given a proper machine :eek:

I got i5 3570 K (OC to 4 GHz), GTX 1070, 8 GB RAM and I still drop under 30 fps (as low as 20) in some crazy waves in Crucible and some parts of AoM. Is this normal? I mean surely it cant be my GPU, is this game so CPU heavy?

Anyone know why he use Chains Of Oleron belt? :confused: It had no elemental damage, sorry i am new to the game.

For + skills in Soldier and the ~20 flat Physical damage on the belt will be converted to elemental when casting Force Wave due to the Conversion mod in the 2h Sword

Oh… i see, thanks for reply :slight_smile:

Unless I’m crazy, the build doesn’t account for the few last points to be spent. I have copied it and around level 94-95 there’s extra points to be spent. Where do you recommend I spend them?

Hey! :slight_smile: this looks like a really cool build to play. I don’t think I’ve ever seriously touched a soldier before and it’s certainly my first inquisitor. Gonna be fun!

Can someone clue me in on a good progression for the talents and devotions? For devotion I’ve unlocked Kraken so far, next is probably either ghoul or fiend to start leveling the abilities, then all the defensive options. Forcewave feels like I don’t really need much offense to level.
No clue about talents though. I’m at Soldier15/Inquisitor10 so far to max Forcewave and unlock the heal from Inq. Don’t really know the priorities after that though. I’m kinda guessing Inquisitor to get the aura, seal and max word of renewal but I’m not sure :confused:

Still looking for ideas where to spend the last few skill points. Thanks.

Just play Physical force wave at the start. You can have fun binding falcon swoop to FW while leveling and later on Assassin’s mark to Storm box.

Max Force wave and Rend, Field Command, Oleron Rage, Squad Tactics.

Some life steal like Restless remains on gloves. End you will have fun easily ti’ll ultimate, just get resists

Everything is spent in the GT i posted. Maybe you have some quest skill points left

Hey, did you consider using Mythical Sigil of the Bear King instead of Luminari Commendation? I’m aware of the reason why you chose Luminari one, just wanted to see how Sigil would compare.

Any updates to this build after 1.0.7.1?

Hmm, other than a new quality no lag video, there is not a lot to update. There are just variations on Devotions and I stuck to this one on pure FW bcause it cleared the fastest.

You can use Sanctified Bone in chest to kill Reaper and Grava faster, and others of their kin

Hey guys im pretty new to grim dawn. I’ve been following this guide while leveling and I don’t understand where you get the the 2 extra primordial affinitys for Kraken in this build? I’m at 3 right now after maxing viper and could really use the extra 2. Thanks if anyone actually reads here anymore :smiley:

good luck getting the required items xD xD

Constellations can support themselves, so get a temporary devotion like Eel or Lizard, then when you have completed Kraken, you can remove the points from your temporary devotion (at a spirit guide).