[1.0.6.1] Mekeritrig, the Tormentor - 2H Cold Savagery Trickster, Gladiator farmer (9") + Ravager

If I already lose Krieg’s set bonus, I’ll replace this entire set with something more viable.
Thanks for advice with Bloodrager’s Cowl.

To survive or to do dmg? or AS? As far as raw dmg goes not so much

Would agree with harbinger. Just for attack speed. 146 AS before storm touched on the Gt link is just not enough for me.

I think it’s about attack speed. Stormcaller only have crit damage, and HoS have attack speed, ADCtH, % aether. We’ll see what shows better

Btw, Storm Touched AS bonus is not displayed in grimtools. 12% AS from Storm Touched is also applied in real

That’s what I meant by 146 before storm touched. I would gun for around 155 before storm touched.

Belgothian’s Sigil?

Harbinger is probably enough.

Great build Vere! Good balance on offense and defense, something that I usually miss in my build. Give me so much inspiration.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

TY! I just create what i want for fun, and if it looks promising, I optimize it, and optimize, and optimize till success :wink:

Update.
Added a greens-free setup. However, it’s survivability in Crucible is not 100%, rather 50% due to not capped resistances and lower armor. But you can use this setup till you find necessary greens.
Still thinking about the optimization.

>> Grimtools << No greens used

Stats pane (Hungering Void, permanent auras, Pneuma and Lethal Assault up)

Update.

After many hours of brainstorming I found out how to make this build work without greens at all and keep its offensive potential at the same time.

Now it stomps Gladiator crucible in under 10 minutes even with “-damage” and “-attack speed” mutators (see on video).
Without these mutators it completes in 9 minutes.

>> Grimtools << No greens used

Stats pane (Hungering Void, permanent auras, Pneuma and Lethal Assault up)

Max crit landed in Crucible (solo, Crucible buffs, no banners)

//youtu.be/Ohdx38SoiQ4

Credits

• Ptirodaktill and Superfluff for their initial suggestions on this build which are taken into account in current version.

Hello,

Thank you for the build. Very sympathic to play.

But my feeling is that is life is going up and down as a “yo-yo” and not very stable.
How do you do to avoid this ?

Hello!
It’s the gladiator Crucible - the most hard challenge in the game. The amount of incoming damage is mad and you face most dangerous enemies at once, so it’s expected that health will jump like crazy. But good builds mitigate this by large HP pool, sustain and circuit breakers.

In this case, enemy can remove half of my health bar, but I restore full health with single Feral Hunger blow. And if things go really bad, there’s Ghoul to save my life.

I got bored with the full Korba build, I turned it into this one and I must admit I really enjoy it. Been playing a bit of the campaign (hadn’t finished) and things just evaporate.

Using these winter king items makes it stylish as well and the fact that it doesn’t need a particular conduit roll to work is even better (I have wasted hundreds of blooms…).

I’m happy to hear that build is useful for you :slight_smile: Enjoy!

Hi!
I’ve tried the build but i can’t reach more than 300k dmg in the world, i didn’t try crucible yet but i don’t know what’s up with that crits you dealt?:cry:

Crucible and normal campaign is like a tree and a flower. In crucible you have banners and buffs that drastically increase your damage, therefore hitting for 1 million is sometimes (certain builds) not even a big deal.

It’s mostly because of crucible buffs that he gets such high numbers. I haven’t reached over about 430k in the campaign myself with it.

Yes, that’s Crucible buffs effect, as I always mention:
Max crit landed in Crucible (solo, Crucible buffs, no banners)

Huge crit numbers like 600-700k can be reached in main campaign only with Mythical Doombringer.