[1.0.6.1] Mekeritrig, the Tormentor - 2H Cold Savagery Trickster, Gladiator farmer (9") + Ravager

I’ve reached 472k max hit on campaign. Thing that annoys me though is that i just can’t beat MQ with this, she pretty much 1 shots me from 17k hp with that red aura. :o

What is Malkadarred? I haven’t seen that mentioned anywhere else and didn’t get any hits other than this comment on a search. I recently returned to GD after a long break (John Bourbon was at the Darkvale Gate when I stopped playing) and haven’t caught up on all the shorthand for items, skills, and builds yet.

Completely off-topic, but I’m also really surprised that I got my forum username and password right on the first try. lol

Malkadarr is that Death’s vigil boss you fight at the Tomb of Archon Barthollem if you sided with Kymon. He drops a sword. If you have two of those swords (with good rolls) and combine it with 2 pieces of malkadarr armor on a trickster, then you get the most damaging build atm. It’s basically this build but with two swords instead.

I think you meant Korba armor :slight_smile:

Also, not most damaging build, but most damaging single target build outside of our Petmaster Overlords.

Thanks for the info! The “ed” at the end of Malkadarr kept me from getting a hit on my searches.

Edit: think it’s all mixed up in my head. Where’s my coffee

Update.

I managed to kill Ravager of Flesh with this build with few changes.
Surprisingly good time, I can say: 2:57 and he’s dead.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4VxWAj52

//youtu.be/P0XLI72zDGQ

Even without Wendigo totem, that’s pretty cool. But you know what I am gonna say, no sacred strike, so can’t really put your build into best builds contention, sorry!

You’ll be surprised, but I dropped Wendigo Totem for Phantasmal Armor and Oak Skin. Armor makes the difference, totem does not.

Hey, sacred strike if used with this build could lead to thermal death of the Universe or my laptop at least. I could not risk so much :rolleyes:

Yeah, that’s it!
I broke my own record and killed Ravager in 2:27.
Invested 50 points into cunning for moar OA and crits.
Invested extra points from Oak Skin into Circle of Slaughter for more fumble and more safety.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQvQxn2

//youtu.be/OTKmq6b1OxI

[1.0.7.1] Slight update.

This build remains effective in current patch. I slightly reassigned devotions, skill points and made a 7:16 run.

>> Grimtools << No greens used

//youtu.be/o8KmoZj13hQ

why blue but not purple alkamos rings?

Bonus OA on set completion.

Does it matter which version of Ravager to fight for this build ?

Not really, but each type of Ravager nees different resistances. For Souls you need Aether one, for Minds - elemental. Just swap the augments (or components if you need) before facing particular Ravager. Current build is optimized for Ravager of Flesh.

Thanks. And thanks for sharing this great build

Hope you’ll enjoy it!

No that is not how chance works.
You can never be 100% certain.

Use Binomial formula for Confidence level (CL) with p = 0.3

CL(at least one cast of fumble in x casts) = 100-100*(1-p)^x

x = 1 gives of course 30%
x = 2 gives 51%
x = 3 gives 65.7%
x = 4 gives 76%
x = 5 gives 83%
x = 6 gives 88%
and so on

Great build! Looks very cool to play!

I had an idea of making a similar one back in the days but I had no thought of using neither those shoulders, blue alkamos rings or those boots. Very inspirational!

Great build!I was thinking how to respec my N&O Korba and then found this thread,so will try similar build.

It occurs to me now that I may have been understanding these fumble skills wrong. So it’s not that it applies a debuff that gives a X% chance of target fumbling attacks for 5 seconds, but rather that it has a X% chance of applying the debuff which will cause the target to fumble attacks for 5 seconds?