[1.0.7.1] Cold FireStrike Saboteur, Gladiator farmer

Hello!
I want to represent saboteur build, which could farm gladiator crucible 3 times per buff, using 3buff+1banner with no pharma
>>grimtools<< no MI or greens

I tried offensive devotions, but it was too glass and not cannon:cry:
Best time of this setup with 3b+1banner is now 6.43.

Stats with permanent buffs and lethal assault

There is 5 crafted items: 1 with stun resist and 4 with armour.

Core.
We have 3 sets for saboteur! (thaks, Z!) And I have to use them all :cool:
Sacred Harmony, Elemental harmony and Rimetongue without amulet are core of the build. Tried to use full Rimetongue, itā€™s funny to root all the enemies, but not so effective as I expexted(video with full below).

Gameplay
Itā€™s easy to manage this build. SS+flash+Amarasta+firestrike. Repeat till everyone dies. I tried to make it maximal thick, but try to kill 159/169 mobs separatly and save prismatic rage and ghoulish hunger for 160/170.

Videos
Main spec 3 runs new, English language, 6.43 best(last run)
Main spec 3 runs old, slower and with Russian language. 3buffs+1banner
Main spec 7.15 run
run with full Rimetongue, glass version
demonstrating troubles with non-Empirion version and hard wave
facetanking MadQuenn and Kraā€™Vall <=11 sec Mad Quenn
rip happens <= 2 times was one-shoted by Alex on 161. Compare troubles on 160 and 161. Videos were made before adding diamond.

Update 1. Added 1 to Blast shield. Updated video with English language, best time improved to 6.43. (Donā€™t I know something about Eng and Rus versions? :D)

Finale
Thanks for your attention and excuse me for mistakes.
Other my builds you can find in russian-speaking comunity compendium. Thanks to Safarel stream discord comunity for support.

7:15 is a great result for Sabouter. Great build. Tanky as well.

I canā€™t help but think Chillflame evoker (or what was the name of the cold fs staff again?) is better for 1 weapon rather than completing N&O set. Tho Iā€™m kinda sure you tested that already and got worse. Nice results for saboteur but it makes me sad that sabo can only get 7mins while infil and breaker do better jobs on sets not even designed for them.

Ya my saboteur use dual chillflame evokers, though its a totally waste of demolitionist class skills when we only have benefit of fire strike, no blast shield is a bit risky when vs DoT tick. I think Mageslayer set is slightly more fit cold build, sadly no bonus for saboteur.

thank you :smiley:

Did not test. N&O have VERY VERY tasty set bonus.

So, your first thread on this forum is well done saboteur.
Good job, mate :slight_smile:

A fine looking saboteur and you donā€™t even need clunky thermites, sweet build. I think I might pick up leveling mine again. So N&O bonus is converting the nidallas hidden hand acid and poison damage since ā€œtechnicallyā€ itā€™s a flat damage modifier minus the % pierce conversion?

Thanks!
Tested Nidalla on a dummy, and didnā€™t see the difference between 0,5 and 12 points, donā€™t know why :undecided:
Theoretically nidalla should improve WPS, so left 1 point there.

Thank you! :smiley:

Maybe the loss of some pierce damage being converted is balancing out the damage gain from acid/poison being converted to fire/cold on nidallaā€™s? Maybe someone with more knowledge can answer that.

Great job. Added to my thread. :wink:

Great build man - i can try to respec my JaJaJa`s fire Sabo to this one and enjoy it once more?

Though it pains me to see the devotion route taken just to aleviate the core design lack in the Demo mastery re defences :(:frowning:

Sadly both masteries provide no hp/resistances for defense, and their dmg types conflict with each other. And the only set for saboteur is a CASTER set (no idea!) lololol:rolleyes:

Nightblade has phys resist, pierce resist and elemental resist. And iā€™m not mentioning DA.

I have so many chars with NB mastery and I could say Elemental resist quite useless on an elemental dmg type build. Unless you want a cold/pierce, both are an 1 point skill.:wink: So its not really a cover.

Yes but just compare the NB passive defenses vs Inq Word of renewal & Steel resolve tree - it is not even funny.

For 22 points in WoR & SR you get:

• on demand 20% heal
  • 10% flat dmg reduction from some of the most damaging mobs
  • 115 DA
  • 15 movement speed
  • 30% Aether & Chaos res!!!
  • 20% flat dmg to some of the most dangerous mobs
  • 50% dmg
  • huge Flat dmg

And for 10 points more you get:

• 850 HP!
  • 30% resist on Petrify, Freeze & Entrapment (extremely rare resists)

What NB does have (lets skip Demo - its not funny to make jokes on cripples):

For 36 points in Pneumatic Burst tree you get:

• on demand 30% heal
  • 12% total speed (which is actually good)
  • 30% Elemental resist
  • 85% elem dmg
  • 85 DA
  • 20% dodge (highly situational/RNG based and worthless unless you specifically stack a lot of it)

NB its not horrible but not really up to par with AoM masteries.

Demo on the other hand ā€¦:confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks!
Sorry, I donā€™t know which build youā€™re talking about. My build is nice to play, but if you want to feel power of cold DW you should try Varetragnaā€™s and MadLeeā€™s deathmarked trickster/infiltrator/blademaster.

S-s-enpai finally upload his build here.
B-b-baka.

Great build, mate.

nya :smiley:

Thanks!

Got any changes?

Howā€™s the ā€œset intentā€ doing in 1.1?