DW Ranged Physical Cadence Tactician build.
(No greens) FG-updated Grimtools link:
(GREEN ANULET) FG-updated Grimtools link:
Old build below.
Uses Spellscourge Vanguard with Platemail of Octavius and Visor of Octavius to convert Elemental damage to Physical damage and dual Mythical Havoc to convert Pierce damage to Physical damage, allowing excellent use of Inquisitor WPS and Inquisitor Seal.
(No greens) Pre-FG Grimtools link:
Uses no greens, but the build does contain a +5 Cadence Badge of Mastery. A +3 Cadence and +2 Word of Renewal or +2 War Cry medal is also possible if you redistribute the points.
With permanent buffs, temporary buffs & proc buffs active.
- Damage: Physical
- Active Skills: Cadence, Doomforce, Ground Smash, Inquisitor Seal, War Cry, Word of Renewal
- Passive Skills: Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, Presence of Might, Presence of Might
- WPS Skills: Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Markovian Advantage, Storm Spread, Zolhan’s Technique
- Arcane Barrier - Bound to Presence of Might
- Assassin’s Mark - Bound to Cadence
- Ghoulish Hunger - Bound to Presence of Might
- Insiration - Bound to Field Command
- Light of Empyrion - Bound to Oleron’s Rage
- Weapons: Mythical Havoc x2
- Helm: Visor of Octavius
- Shoulders: Spellscourge Vanguard
- Chest: Platemail of Octavius
- Gloves: Mythical Grasp of Unchained Might
- Pants: Mythical Chausses of Barbaros
- Boots: Mythical Earthshatter Treads
- Belt: Mythical Reforged Chains of Oleron
- Amulet: Mythical Peerless Eye of Beronath
- Rings: Mythical Ring of the Black Matriarch & Coven Storm Seal
- Medal: Badge of Mastery
- Relic: Doom
The builds is very tanky and clears Gladiator Crucible (3 buffs, 1 banner) very consistently. Downside is that it isn’t particularly fast in doing so due to enemy armor absorption and somewhat low physical RR. Nonetheless it’s a fun build in you like to play ranged but don’t want to move around as much.