[1.0.7.1] Sting Like a ROCK - S&B Octavius RoK+FW Tactician, Gladiator farmer (9 minutes)

Hm. I’m thinking to add Oleron’s Blood instead of Seal of Might. I think without Cadence it should be the best way to deliver some flat and %WD internal trauma with additional 50% crit damage. But it should be cast only upon strong enemies.

In that regard pummeler might do more:p

Pummeler doesn’t have such beautiful proc with IT :slight_smile:

It does however have base IT on it that applies to %WD makink FW or oleron stronger. The proc on the axe could have 300 IT over 2 sec.

Both of you stop discussing it and start doing test runs instead ya dinguses

I really like the axe but for my setup i’m sold on Pummeler. Especially with Rhowan’s scepter. More IT, more spammy FW.

The only thing I regret is not doing that video I posted without Armored mutator but there you go:rolleyes:

Thanks for the awesome build, I decided to get back to GD after seeing this.

The strange thing is… I put 1 sanctified bone in the head and it covers vitality and chaos resists to 80%…

Is it necessary to put 2 sanctified bones?

I am thinking of different component for chest.

Anyone can explain about this? I am following the build with Earthsplitter (the axe).

24% extra racial damage against undead and Ch’thonics is why

can i put another component other than that bone? Just curiosity

Hi!
Thanks for interest.

Sanctified bone is awesome component, it not only grants resistances, but also racial bonus against Undead and Chthonics. Dealing 24% more damage (with 2 bones) to undead and chthonics is significant damage boost on arena, because Reaper of the Lost and Grava’thul are the most dangerous nemeses around and killing them ASAP is priority.

thank you for quick reply. I have not played GD for 9 months. I have no idea what changes happened during that time. I remember that Grava is annoying enemy who can kill players fast.

If I am confident soon, I might try different component for chest. For now, without much questions, I gonna follow

Grava is not that hard. He just eventually casts twin balls of death capable to kill you in a single shot. Play carefully, avoid his balls, run if necessary, but not allow them to touch you. He casts them once per 10 seconds iirc, skip balls and give him a pack of punches.

Also to kill moosi and zantarin faster for those to speed up runs. When i did my runs without the sanctified bones it was mostly those two that took the most amount of time to kill if they spawned, even more so if you get armored.
Obviously if Marjane has no plans to play much crucible then he’s free to take whatever else may suit him

I am thinking about playing Crucible, especially solo without much time attack plans.

I took advantages by high DA to clear Crucible easy as a solo or carrying weak party. I do aware things has changed a lot. So… I gonna do exactly same as the build.

Double sanctified bone is worth it in crucible, considering how many monsters fall under the Undead and Chthonics category. Also 5 out of 10 nemesis are under that category too. Sanctified bone really is such an invaluable component. Good luck on your endeavers :slight_smile:

That’s offensive aspect of usage of these components.
Without experience Crucible is extremely hard, primary objective is to survive.
My thought was: new or returning player must use Sanctified Bones to cover himself from damage and kill most dangerous enemies first.
With experience it’s possible to make speed runs and use Bones to kill Moosi and Zantarin too.
I agree generally

okay thank you for further explanation. :slight_smile:

When I load this build into grim dawn tools website it shows more points then 55 in devotions when I look at them. Its more like over 70. Is that legit?

I see 55 on his grimtools.

Ok…also when I look at Soldier points it shows 26/12 for Forcewave and 22/12 for Internal trauma. Also when I look at inquistor it says 22/12 for Kalastor and
15/10 for ignition and 12/10 for artifact handling. Is that a legit build?

sorry I am new and just making sure.