[1.009 - 1.1.9.8] Lightning God Rises - 4:20m Crucible, SR 75-76, Ravager, Lightning melee Druid [g3][c+][sr]

Dude, what an awesome build this… How it goes on Crucible? I play similar Warder 2H melee lightning but in gladiator I can’t handle more than 90th wave. This link bellow contain my build:

I believe there’s something I could change than could give me strength enough to handle crucible, because I go shameful on cruc :frowning:

could you give me a rough devotion guide ? im really unsure of the order

If you are going with Stormreaver then you should use Light Defender’s set (or its mythical version) and focus on Electrocute dot and Storm Totem. If you are going for Savagery Warder, you can use new Avenger set or focus on physical damage with Gutsmasher and some physical set of armor. You can also use Ultos ofc, but then, use full set.

For crucible use light defender set and storm totems. My build used to be able to beat Crucible untill wave 130.

I will update this guide soon enough. I have new Devotion map, you can check it out here (my current Druid)

I love it …thx for shearing.

I found fist of ultos

http://www.grimtools.com/db/items/8796

and the raw dps seems way higher over the mythical storm seeker?_? I am puzzled.

And I know you loose set bonus but is it realy worth it?

May i know the devotion order for the first 50lv?

Raw dps is the only thing that this weapon got going for it when compared to Mythical Ultos Stormseeker. Even if we ignore last set bonus, Ultos axe is still superior in every way. CDR/casting speed/OA/on hit proc/higher weapon base speed and a massive buff to Primal Strike if you are using this skill. Fist of Ultos is a placeholder untill you find Ultos Axe.

In AoM with 5 new devotions it’s pretty straightforward, there is no need to add/remove certain constellations to get to higher ones.

I updated the guide with new GrimTools, some gearing tips and new video of Crucible Gladiator waves 145-150.

LOL, ok i have read and reread the first post and i can’t find gear, grimtools, etc. Where did he post that stuff?

EDIT: found it. link same color as all the non-links threw me off

Just wanted to say thanks for updating this build. I have a level 76 Druid I’ve been trying to figure out what to do with…:smiley:

Made Grimtools link red and all caps. Can’t miss it now :slight_smile:

No problem. Added a new video: Kuba fight (not really a challenge to this build after the patch)

followed this build to the letter- amazing huge damage, clears crowds and heroes instantly.

got to Sentinel, could barely keep up with his natural healing lol. an absolute joke it would have taken 3 hours to kill him so i left.

EDIT: hit 100 (was 95 vs. 102 Sentinel) made some tweaks, picked up axe devotion for crits, dropped tower for some more hp, picked up serpent instead of aether bomb, swapped in Stormbearer boots. went back and wrecked him. running 16k hp w pot on, almost 2800 OA resting

That’s a bit weird, I am comfortably tanking Sentinel with it. You have to be a bit smart about it tho, when he pops his green crystal it’s better to relocate. Don’t be shy with your mirror and nullification, build got tonns of CDR and Mirror on pretty low cd.

Thank you for this guide man, having tons of fun with this character.

Hit level 100 but still optimizing my gear (some of the mythical Ultos stuff is super hard to find…) I have a maxed out Warder too and honestly think my Druid is stronger.

Would you mind listing your devotions exactly so I can see what you did? Maybe put up a grim tools?

Nice build, Lee. Thanks to this guide, I’ve completed solo glad with slight modification.
Since badge of mastery is bloody difficult to get, I’m using M direwolf crest at the moment, and I’m also using cindertouch as opposed to crimson claw due to lots of tests in dummy kill time being 7 seconds faster. The fact that cinderwind scales with player stats, I believe 9 stacks of savagery does affect it, which in turn makes the cinderwind deals massive amount damage.
Just sharing for some of guys here who probably dont have access to BiS medal and wanted a more offensive option :wink:

Enjoy the build, guys. As a melee 2h build is seriously good.

Edit : seriously guys, use pet aim for wind devil and cinderwind. 10-12 secs faster dummy time in my testing. Thank me later :wink:

I will test Cindertouch. What repels me from these gloves is lack of attack/casting speed, otherwise it would’ve been bis for so many builds.

Added a badass Melee Druid special transmog for all my 2h melee lightning folks, enjoy :slight_smile:

great build lee. Just got finished gearing out the druid and am having a lot of fun with this build. (also thanks to notsuretbh for all the alternate item paths, since badge is so tough to come by)

One question though.

On your grim tools, you are using seal of might, and not olerons blood. I do feel like Olerons Might is a good pickup for those tough boss fights, am I missing another way of being able to have that in this build?

Thank you!

I ditched Oleron’s Might after expansion came out. There are few reasons for that, firstly, it actually lowers your total dps because you have enough buttons to press already (Savagery, Primal Strike every 2,1 seconds, Wind Devils, occassional Vines to proc Reckless Tempest). Secondly, it does not really affect bosses in AoM, they still hit like a truck, so better focus on better defense and sustain (and having one extra button to press lowers your sustain, because you are missing a hit with Savagery, which could be Feral Hunger proc). Thirdly, stats that Seal of Might offer are just too good, everything there is pretty useful.

Ideally, if you craft Thunderstruck Stoneplate Greaves of Featherstep, you can use Seal of Blades for more ADTCH and armor.

EDIT:My current setup. Used to have same boots but of Dreeg’s Gaze, but stats from that affix turned out to be somewhat useless. So decided to use “of protection” for more DA.

Added a new video: Grava’Thul fight and updated Grim Tools link plus polished skills/devotions setup just a bit.

Grava started to be viable or you just was too lazy to search him?? :smiley:

Actually before 1.0.4.0 or whatever patch buffed him again I was able to facetank him with 80% success rate and if I kited just a bit it was 100% success rate. Right now you can see that he is just tedious no fun boss for melee.