[1.1.1.1] Max CDR Vire's Might Skater Templar - Cruci Farmer - SR 75-76 Passed

First of all I can’t give you any advice on levelling a VM build since I leveled this as arcanist before FG was even released. My only experience in VM is only endgame. Still I advice you to continue onto ultimate since there’s no use having it easy. Makes the game kinda boring. First priority should be to get to level 94 sp you can use anything good you find. You can probably figure out the other stuff by yourself, if trial and error is fun for you. If it isn’t then there are probably other people who love levelling that can help you here.

Ok, thanks!

Decided to go back to Elite and finish AoM. Got me max rep. with Malm without farming (just finishing quests). Then back to elite. Swapped some stuff around and managed to max most resists, and I just killed Logg there to with this: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2jlzklZ - not very amazing gear imo.

Died 2 times - once to a white Hulk, just stunned me and 2 shot me :rolleyes: And once to the boss right before Logg (got a bit to confident with Mirror down).

I’d recommend this as a starter (at least on SC). VM is absolutely brilliant for leveling imo. Coupled with a second movement like Vanish from FG vendors you can just fly through the campaign and the damage is crazy good. And even with terrible gear (like I have) you can start farming Ultimate for purples. Sadly the game seem to want me to play a vit-caster or pierce melee something, looking at the drops so far. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks again!

how hard is it to get the right offhand book 2 drop?

@insaneredeye1 I haven’t had trouble with getting it to drop. It’s sort of a long walk to get to him, but I got one after a few tries. Getting one with great prefix/suffix will obviously take much longer. Grim Internals has a nifty option to teleport to the Skeleton Key parts of roguelike dungeons for a few thousand iron. Simply teleporting in, killing him and restarting (or running the roguelike and then restarting) speeds up the process greatly while still feeling mostly genuine :wink:

Edit: Droprate is around 15%

no its 34% for the base item, then you need good rolls on it.

Any general thoughts on a new player at level 55 with a pure Oathkeeper having fun skating around trying to choose a 2nd Class?

This build is a Tempest, but there are two others I found:

This one is a Shieldbreaker and the other is a sentinel?

This build is a Templar

You need to farm the Vanquisher set anyway, my shieldbreaker guide explains in detail how to do that. The Sentinel you linked to, that dude said he used my sentinel guide to farm the set with acid damage aegis build. Shieldbreaker is more flexible class than sentinel, when it comes to number of possible high-end end game builds. At least in this patch.

Any idea on the breakdown between the shieldbreaker and the templar then?

Seems like its Maiven’s vs Blast Shield?

Shieldbreaker has resistance reductions that works on bosses (olexra do not) and damage reduction on BWC. Templer can get some more cc resists and % damage absorption.

There’s a lot more on the skill trees of both classes than just maiven and blast shield. With vanquisher set considered… Well just look at the set.

Is this build still viable for current patch?

Define viable? I haven’t played this build since idk what patch it was so.

Viable or not, using Vire actively is lots of fun. I started using Vire + Volcanic on lots of builds for proccing dmg devos. Good stuff.

Yeah that’s the most important part of this build.

i know that this with required a lot of modifications on the devotions but i was wondering if using imp on vires might will be better in terms of dmg. notice the global conversion on vanquisher set.
someone?

Maybe. Maybe not. It needs testing. I personally only put imp on spells that hit super fast like storm box or drain essence.

hi guys,

during levelling process, what weapon and offhand do I farm for?

What exclusive skill - cooldown or fire dmg?

and at what point do I take Guardians for RR?

what are the priorities in OK mastery? at clvl 18 I put 32 points in mastery and 1/6/12 in VM and it goes ok.

devotion - I will get imp now and bind it to VM

Holy shit I thought I saw Uroboruuk there for a sec. I suggest searching for the “ATV” build as it’s more updated (I don’t plan on updating this build anymore) and the guys there should know more about levelling than me. I don’t know anything about levelling these days

ok, what does ATV stand for?

cheers!

atv-all-terrain-vehicle-500x500

All Terrain Vehicle lol