[1.1.1.2-1.2.0.2] Beronath's Death Herald: 4:30m Crucible 150-170, SR 90, Celestials Melee Death Knight (+bonus Warlord build) [c+][sr+]

Aww man, how come you got banned? I wanted to ask you how did you reach 20k health in that video? Nice build btw.

Heā€™ll be back, itā€™s only temporary.

Alright, cheers for that.

So ā€¦ Iā€™m looking through this build and I canā€™t figure out what item is giving dual wield. Can someone help a returning player?

direwolf medal

Thank you so much.

Iā€™ve been following the warlord spec but itā€™s an invalid build because the physique requirement for the chest is not fulfilled.

Physique can be shifted easy,also GT shows average values.Ways to increase it-put more attribute points,take veterancy,craft with Angrim for percentage bonus,etc.

This ā€œinvalid buildā€ is really bothering people, and I understand why. I have already explained, I think the reason is 3 extra skill points that are unspent (GT doesnā€™t show them) that somehow got there after all GDstash and GDdefiler manipulations. In-game physique value is higher and if you canā€™t reach that amount of Physique either drop 1 point into Veterancy or just siphon few points from Cunning back to Physique.

I donā€™t get it, I have exactly the same gear, augments and similar gear rolls. my setup is exactly the same yet my sheet dps is about 8k lower than yours with permanent buffs. not sure whats up here.

Are you sure youā€™re not missing Deadly Momentum and Soul Harvest?

Hey, do send your grimtools. And as a poster above said, GT shows dps with Deadly Momentum and Soul Harvest up. (They should be up 100% of the time when you are fighting)

Hi everyone!
Plz, cant you help me with my DK? Im lacking good gear, i know, and also i used a build for 2H DK on physics through blade arc. Now im trying to find some good gear, but i suffer trouble even in cleaning Alkamos in SoT (2kills/6 deaths) on absolute. Id like to hear some advices bout devotion setting (i dont think it optimal) and anything else on my char (i.e. glyphs, enachantmemts etcā€¦). Actually, its not a top class (i mean DK) as i see on this forum and grimpendium, but its my first in GD and i want to play it. Thx for help.

GT Link: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/m23J3zjN

P.S. Ive heard rumorsbout russian GT community on discord - i will appreciate any links to it.

Hey,I know is little off-topic,but easiest DK is Krieg one.You can farm Krieg on elite difficulty and also drops from specific mobs.Almost every other build is dependent to some level of RNG and how good is your gear.

Thx, buddy, what about my other questions? Can you suggest something?

ŠžŃ‚ŠæрŠ°Š²Š»ŠµŠ½Š¾ с Š¼Š¾ŠµŠ³Š¾ ONEPLUS A3003 чŠµŃ€ŠµŠ· Tapatalk

Most likely it is this one

Thx for help :wink:

Why not swap the optional node on ghoul for node 1 of Ishtak? Youā€™re not using the red affinity for anything, and 300 health/energy is big, especially on a build with 2 seals of might.

Death Knight doesnā€™t have access to Ishtak. And Warlord needs DA and doesnā€™t have energy problems (well, almost doesnā€™t). Last nod in Ghoul translates to ~35 DA probably, which means more points can dumped into Cunning.

Anyone can explain me the devotion route please