[1.1.1.2] Cholol, the Breathtaking - Deathmarked Blademaster, Gladiator (6:08) and SR 80 viable

and im missing bunch of pierce and frostbite damage compared to his build

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lV7GmnvV

If you are missing stuff, like items and skill points and what not, then that is likely a part of the problem.

Increase your DA to 2.8k at least. Change jewels augments, yours are bad now. Also change armor augments to get acid resistance and then put scaled hide on the legs. 80% absorb is basically no armor at all.

if i change my ring augments, ill lose alot of DA dont i ?

Now i have the exact same build exept some res aguments that doesnt matter, but im still missing 800-900 peirce dmg compared to his build.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62aEQ5k2

Lethal assault and Arcane empowerment is higher in original build

so couple of points is 800-900 pierce difference?

Yes 10 chars

but why are you worrying about pierce, this is a cold build.

great, so deathmarked got nerfed.

Nightblade too (Lethal Assault)

And amulet on consecutive patches.

what got nerfed? Im not noticing much change but I havent done any high content. Just doing the main story on Ultimate.

• Deathmark’s Shadow Set: reduced % Physical Resist to 10%
  • Mythical Deathmarked Claw: reduced Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Whirlwind Death to 8%
  • Mythical Deathmarked Decapitator: reduced % Crit damage modifier for Execution to 25%

Also Lethal assault flat damage got reduced

Anyone still running? Is it still workable before I farm the peices? Looking for a fast paced DW that can do 150-170 and SR 75

It lost 5% Physical resist and a bit of AdctH on Whirlwind Death. I think it should still be viable (but I haven’t gotten all the items yet so can’t test it). Maybe someone that is playing this build can comment.

you might not be able to find any such build this patch:

I am sure this build is still pretty good in Crucible. But SR 75 probably is unrealistic goal. Maybe 65 can be relatively consistent, though.

Would you recomend any changes in devotions?