Note: Thx for John_Smith, Ya1, mad_lee for their advices, testings and video. John_Smith managed to do 5:09 time with my build and with suggestions of mad_lee. I didn’t want him to do another video, so i just asked him to test it. Ya1 managed to do 4:56. Mine is the most defensive. His is more skill focused. Still my time is good. I closed the testings.
U know, i am not fan of speed running the crucible, but to be honest this lazy pyro do the job. I feel like, i am now Maya and John Smiths all it once.
Grimtools (5 mortar)
Alternative version (6 mortar)
Lvling: EoR, or whatever u like. (Just fit for the fire devo.)
Gear: The more spirit u can get on items, the more DA u have, but it doesn’t matter. Ensure you get as much stun resist crafts on items, still u can go wihout. I did my first SR 75 with 12 Stun res.
Rings: U have 2 options.
- Dmg: Ruby set rings, wich is risky, cause u lost so much chaos resist, that u need to put back.
- Dmg, Life Leech, Debuff: Ice & Fire ring, proc gives a heal and dmg + Light’s Oath proc gives a debuff and dmg.
There will be 2 sections.
- Drop down the mines, cast the 5 Mortar
- Proc, pyro for Phoenix / damage absorvation.
- Help the burning with Flashbang, BWC,
- Watch everything melts in seconds. Chuba, Reaper was 5 sec, Manifestation of Korvaak, the Eldritch Sun 10 sec.
I just look back when i was runing in circle around of my base and nothing was there. WUT?
I would say the same but no.
- If u got the better maps. If u counter 2 anything, u are good same as Cruci. (More running)
- If u got the bugged map and eveyrbody counter u than just run in circle put down everything.
Dmg absorvation mechanics: I have not seen any of this, so i try to add some understanding. Ur Defence = Dmg absorvation come from 3 things, Blast Shield, Ascension, Phoenix. +1 Bat / Twing fangs.
This is the most important part, the longer u delay the proc any of this the longer u are safe. Hard part u always have to check what kind of Dmg absorvation are proced.
Defensive Rotation: Whenever u see Blast shield wait the 3 sec, if neccesary use Ascension, till Ascension up, Blast shield comes back. Beetween this u can proc anytime anywhere the Phoenix / Twing fangs. Phoenix helps u to delay the proc of Blast shield. Bwc helps u not die if u are waiting one of these.
Crucible: 5:14 5:09 John tested it last time with mad_lee’s changes, i didn’t want him to do another video.
Thx to John_Smith.
What about 6 mortar? (hammyhamster1)
I tested again with Ya suggestion and it works, still more squishy than 5 one.
Why not max the big one?
Ya1 gave me an idea so i tested the 6 mortar today and i realised, there is something wrong. I saw only 1 or nothing, so i invested the points elsewhere.
What about arcanist?
Usless, the 20% fire RR for Gaurdians is huge. The flat RR to devastion usless, since u get that from BWC.
Conclusion: Pray to Z not nerf this set… If shieldbreaker IK, and Ulzuin is good, than this need to be.