No, I get it. But if you played THIS setup before the nerfs, it would have been better than the one I made before, right?
Yes, DG in latest setup much better than aeon
Nice to see the use of a classic lightning devotion (i.e. DG)!
And phenomenal piloting by @Shoot2033
Maybe stop posting in this thread, guys. Maybe there’s still a chance Zantai didn’t see this…
In your drreams. That all-seeing eye sees EVERYTHING.
- Know what’s Z’s point on 5 minutes build
- Post 5m build hoping it won’t get nerfed
- Get it nerfed
- Mines still OP, especially with Cyclone’s modes, so maybe reduce base damage skill by 10-12%(~25-30% to cyclone’s mods)
- Reduce RR on arcane bomb to 30%(Reason : (Lightning>fire and cold) ~30% better than other elemental damages(better gear,better devotions,better items)
- Aether corruption very powerful curse both in terms on damage and RR, so maybe reduce a bit too.
Can i get the file of this monster please? I wanna give it a try too :D.
- You go full offence by sacrificing lots of viable stats
- Mines are supergood when you can facetank enemies (what is possible only in Cruci). In difficult SR fights you need to move around a lot, losing most of the mines damage
That’s why it shouldn’t be the reason to nerf mines. At least not in the current state, when retal builds does 3 consistent runs in 25 min NACKED.
Fire is fine now and needs a ninja improvements on some gear, however cold is underperforming except a couple of builds.
@Shoot2033 I was about to test Stormseer Saphire on this. If you don’t care for resistances might be worth a try.
Good to see Cyclone keeping at it. Still top 3!
Pretty sure it can outclass my binder without doubts!
Yeah, I just watched the vid. Only one time Tainted and one time Exposed - no other good mutators. And at 170 Moose and Zantarin didn’t go out.
Thank you! Will come back as soon as i test it!
Though curageous tincture . I agree with 4 beacons + 3 buffs instead of the revert, but tinctures are too much.
Agreed. Arcane bomb is also the most unreliable of the 3 ele RR’s.
perhaps a better nerf to mines would be to remove the %fire/burn damage on hellfire mine? (Give it %chaos damage instead!!!)
What do you guys think?
I think that Elementalist should not be ground for nerfs. It’s a glass cannon kind of build with little to no means of sustain. It’s also a huge piano that uses SIX (6!!) offensive skills with ~50% Fire to Lightning conversions, two of them are buffed by gear. What I mean is that it’s fucking hard to play a char like this.
Cyclone has been nerfed enough. Cyclone Vindicator used to be a 5 minute build, now it’s a good one minute slower.
I agree to Lee. This build is meant for highly experienced players and it also takes a good pc to pull off that performance. A slower framing pc would bring up big issues when trying to cast all those spells fast.
Too difficult for you? Though it’s quite understandable situation for almost all my piano builds,that uses around 9-11 buttons
Im not 100% used to pianos and not used to GD’s engine that sometimes refuses to cast spells although you hit the button 3 times, and yeah i dont have a very good pc either xD.
4:04!!!(changed kaisan amulet to stormseer). (Thanks @ya1 . Really good dmg boost)