[1.1.4.0] The power of Nadaan's - 2H pierce blademasters

Grimtools

Stats and DPS with full procs

Crucible 5:59 (record)
This build very bad life in SR, in cruciable sucsess rate ~80%. Usually you get performance 6:20-6:40.

Thanks to @mad_lee and russian discord community GD.

videos previos patch by @John_Smith
Bonus: videos with 3 parts Targo in previos patch by @John_Smith
6 Likes

Nice build man!

is this a hybrid pierce / bleed BM? i don’t get it

Not, ~90% dmg is pierce

Looks solid - great job!

That’s nice. I received few messages about secret build :shushing_face: :zantai:

So you are the author? Nadaan looks really good for the job and build looks powerful!

Fisrt JlyKoc Mou

Just add some vids from previous patch.
2 specs - bloodrage and 3 piece targo, gt in descriptions.
Bloodrage is better in everything, but targo is also good, and much better than full set :hammer:

1 Like

The nerf cut almost 1 minute of clear time :sweat_smile:
Very interesting build though. Spam Blade Arc + Nuke RoS seems fun to play. What is the current RoS damage in tooltip with most of the buff active?

Have you also tried the targo version in this current patch?

Damn that pierce buuld’s so good. Nice job!

Btw, can anyone tell me if DW blade arc hits with both hands? DW targo + boris axe looks interesting with the 1h blade arc buffs.

nope, hits with one hand. But what’s funny is that to get the optimal damage out of full Targo set you have to dual wield two-targo hammers and blade-arc spam with one of them, lol.

Great build, Firozo, putting Pierce back on the map.

The fuck it’s like an injured warrior only capable of swinging one hand.

That’s what you get when you force 1h Blade Arc. A bunch of overperforming 2h Blade Arc builds and still shitty and weird 1h Blade Arc.

Sad thing is that right now it’s all that two-handers got going on for them except for good old Ultos Primal Strike spam.

S&B targo performed decently last patch and it’s only getting better now.

I thought Ultos is still very good? Nery had a build around it right? I just don’t wanna try that cause of all the savagery stacking which I hate more than lethal assault. If there’s anything that got left behind it’s forcewave. I had a feeling fire blade arc is gonna be better than forcewave - with the BA build using the exact same itemization that you expect from a forcewave build. I was about to try it last night but there were some corrupted files on my game so I had to redownload it.

Ultos is many things and yes, it is good, but it doesn’t really reflect sad state of 2-handers at all. And S&B Targo performs levels worse then 3 piece Targo + PIERCE two-hander for BA spam.

Was curious about fire BA myself, but never went beyond GT draft.

RoS 81-94k, BA 40.5-51k in main company.

No, in video by @John_Smith actual gt, possible change amulet to conduit (with phys dmg for BA) and relic to Nemesis

Ultos is probably still good!

RxJunkie has thread with fire BA theorycraft, he will test it and maybe post it. I will try in new patch my old Gutsmasher BA Warlord, it should do less than 7 minutes for sure. Stonefist rebuke was buffed, so physical Forcewave is in good state, fire is decent.

So that and evergreen Stormreaver makes 2h have few options that are worth it. Blazerush is still mistery.

Chaos meme-arc anyone?
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gGPWY2

2 Likes