[1.1.4.0] ThermoElectrician - Cyclone + Canister Lightning Conversion Proc Sorc

Wow. You’re a god. Btw, how much is the difference in cleartime between iskandra relic and ulzuin relic? I really just picked ulzuin for the fireworks and it works well.

@x1x1x1x2 about 10 seconds difference bewteen pyrocalm and iskandra’s relics

So , today i made some additional tests(average runs between 5-5:15 min). This is 4:33 Run with lucky modifiers . So, hail new Zeus in this patch :grinning:

1 Like

ALL HAIL OUR NEW LIGHTNING OVERLORDS.

while it lasts

I don’t know if build is Zeus, but you must be God, achieving this times :slight_smile:

Wow, that’s pretty bonkers!

I love that Imp finally works on a Cyclone setup like this (didn’t quite do it for my SB version). The – almost – full conversion on it is just too gorgeous :slight_smile:

How is survivability without Bat?

This is some freaking insane results, Shoot.

Why is it so op?

I don’t normally post in non pet build threads, but when I do, it is in stuff that does 4 min runs…

Like wtf… :scream:

you could get rid of those stoneplates for wyrmscale boots and youd have the fastest crucible on a no-green clear in the history, better than Witching Hour pets at their strongest ever

Yeah, I wonder about that too…
I suspect these Cyclone setups are just synergystic as f*ck, with full conversion on basically every used skil being provided pretty much for free on top of all the broken skill modifiers (that also happen to modify one of the strongest skills in the game atm). And I guess there also is the issue of the recently buffed arcanist OA (if Shoot has some decent rolls he might be at ~3.8k – without any crucible buffs).

This, and then get your resists from a nice pair of MI pants like ya1 proposed to x1 about a week ago maybe? Tranquil Mind pants could really be upgraded too I think

Told ya Star Pact was the king!

Also, what a sick run by @Shoot2033, and a sick sorc too (although those resists are questionable).

To be fair, x1 did use Star Pact with his Cyclone setups from the start. He only argued on its utility regarding IK builds – where it ended up to be BiS, too, though, so yes, there is a strong argument for you being right :stuck_out_tongue:

Those resists on Shoot’s build are only then a problem if you don’t have max rolled gear… and I strongly suspect them to be pretty much godly on his toon :wink:

1 Like

SMALL UPDATE 1.1.4.2

Build was nerfed hard so I changed weapon and relic to what it should’ve been from the start. Added video of a 6:05 clear tho the average is more like 6:20 on my runs. Can be found on video section. Should still be faster with better pilots and pc tho cause for some reason my cleartimes across all builds are getting slower. Maybe it’s time to clean my pc internals.