I THOUGHT YOU QUIT??
I did. I’m pulling off a chinese retirement cause patch buffs looked really great. Thermite buff as long as the many arcanist buffs made me wanna go sorc tho thermite focus and full cyclone wasn’t really a first choice. I arrived with the current setup which I’m happy with so I guess it’s time to share
Char sheet with all permanent buffs. OA items are all top rolled, hence the huge difference from grimtools
GRIMTOOLS - updated 188.8.131.52 to keep up with the nerfs.
- Why Lightning Sorc? - Cause most sorc builds posted are fire, people might think fire is the only viable sorc. Also, the very first build I posted here is a lightning sorc
- Main Skill Choices - My first setup was Canister+BWC, then BWC+Thermites. Both were good and tanky but not fast enough for cruci. This current Canister + Thermites is the best of the three. Thermite is now a good damage skill, especially if you put all 9 mines on top of a boss!
- Devotions - I wanted to get the most % lightning damage while still being reasonable. Spear + Ultos is obvious. Bat is very useful. Ghoul too. TD is there purely for offense with double canister double BWC combo. I could’ve snuck in Imp but it needs one more skill and I’m not the type who can clear fast even with piano.
- No Barrelsmith? Even 1 piece? - Double Barrelsmith breaks Cyclone, so that’s not an option. 1pc Barrelsmith might be better damage-wise but I’m OA whoring. Also a mage holding a gun and an effigy doesn’t make sense
- Relic - If you wanna suggest something like Eternity or Korvaak relic. I won’t accept it cause Pyroclasm has a nice proc Eternity might be better damage-wise tho if you really wanna minmax. As for Korvaak, the OA is nice, DA isn’t needed, skill is just more piano and you lose a bit of lightning damage.
Cruci Performance and Video
New video for 184.108.40.206
Cruci cleartime is around 6-6:30 with 3 buffs and 1 banner. Video shows 6:02 run. I’m no John_Smith or Shoot, they might be able to elevate this to sub 6 mins.
To play this build follow these steps:
- Choose a spot
- Plant a crapton of mines
- Wait for enemy
- Mash 1,2 and 3 buttons on your keyboard.
- Blink to next mob group
- Repeat previous steps.
If you’re on boss waves you wanna place all 9 mines on top of each other. 9 mines hitting a single unit is huuuuge damage.
Other Stuff* **Realms** - I don't like realms. I did have some spare realm sets back when I played it last patch tho. There's a shitton of them drops before it was moved to vendors so it wasn't a problem finding good rolled parts. - copied this from the previous thread again
CRATE WHY YOU RELEASE GOOD PATCH WHY WHY WHY???
THANKS TO CRATE FOR PATCH
THANKS TO DAMMIT FOR UPDATED GRIMTOOLS EVEN THO YOU HAD TO GO VACATION IMMEDIATELY AFTER
THANKS TO THE GUYS WHO POSTED A LOT OF SORC BUILDS LAST PATCH FOR INSPIRATION
AND THANK MR. SKELTAL FOR THE GOOD BONES AND CALCIUM