[1.1.4.1] The Green Sage - GDStasher's All Green Box/Devil Vindicator - 6min 151-170

Once upon a time, FUCK I’M NOT GOOD AT MAKING STORIES

OKAY GUYS YOU KNOW WHAT THIS BUILD IS FROM THE TITLE. THIS IS A FULL GREEN VINDICATOR THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A MEME BUT IT’S A FUCKING VINDICATOR OF COURSE IT TURNED OUT GOOD

The Build

Char sheet with all permanent buffs.

GRIMTOOLS

Build Explanations
  • Gear - GREEEEEEENS. The ones with wind devil and box bonuses are core. You need more explanation? GREEEEEEEEENS. THE RELIC ISN’T GREEN??? It clearly is green.
  • Skill Choices - Devil. Box. Totem. Good thing with WD is that it’s got multiple green support so it’s a good choice for building a full green build.
  • Devotions - Pretty common. You can gun for TD but the resets aren’t really needed here when you compare it to something like Arcanist.
  • Affixes - Just focused on capping the hard to cap resists, went for max stun and slow res cause we’re going green anyway, let’s just take full advantage of it. Also got racial wherever I could so I got racial damage on every major race except humans. After getting OA/DA to decent levels I just dumped in lightning related affixes cause I’m too lazy to search for the best ones.
Cruci Performance and Video

Cruci cleartime is consistent around 6 mins with 3 buffs and 1 banner on my hardware. Video shows my first run which is also the best result I have atm.

Really good, imo and exceeded my expectations since I never thought a full green build could have this kind of damage but it’s vindicator lol. It’s not cyclone or Allagast or something but it’s still Vindicator.

Other Stuff * **Realms** - I don't like realms. I did have some spare realm sets back when I played it last patch tho. There's a shitton of them drops before it was moved to vendors so it wasn't a problem finding good rolled parts. - copied this from the previous thread again

HAIL MAMBA!! THE MAFIA CAN GO HOME NOW. GDSTASHERS UNITE!

4 Likes

Condition Green . )
You need moar procs on gear ) rings of hurricane and of squalls or fallen skyes everywhere )

Had squalls everywhere at first theorycraft but I didn’t get the stats I wanted so I removed some.

1 Like

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2BpDbBZ push the tempo )

Classic Ptiro low OA style :sunglasses:

Greenpeace-1

And let all be green!

Ecologically clean build, no GMO, I mean purples added :wink: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Green, huh?

Some suggestions:

• Vindicator’s medal would give you hardcapped Box and 2 extra points. Thunderstruck instead of Sandstorm on the off-hand would then return the lost oa and aether res at a very low cost of slow res overcap and 2% phys res.

• I’d change the of the Hunt on the medal to good old of Attack (or are yellow affixes forbidden?). At this level range of oa 140 more oa would give you a solid %total dmg to everyone not just beasts.

• Also, I’d consider using Wendigo Eye medal instead for crit dmg but I’m not sure if taking chaos res from elsewhere would pay.

• How important are the Arcanum Dusts for energy regen? Because you sure don’t need ele res. Typhoon Poweder could give you more dmg/health and Skyshard more dmg/much needed oa (and flat isn’t completely irrelevant - it still gets out on Spear and Ultos)

• I’m not so sure about that Imp there with no fire to lightning and halvish, 50%-ish aether to lightning… You could take Candle+Tower and - with da good - use more offensive augments.

• In a word: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrDXkj2 (not sure about the Wendigo Eye, though) What do you think?

Ah, MY EYES!

Get that Seal of Corruption, son, its proc is kind of green!

I also like @ya1’s suggestions. MOAR OA.

Must have missed something cause I thought my box was hardcapped already.

I’d rather swap one of the squalls honestly. And hunt is a yellow suffix :stuck_out_tongue:

idk if there’s a good chaos res affix that would fit but if there is then it would fit.

no cooldown tho, it’s still kinda big. I wanted to try tsunami but I’m not sure I’d play any GD for the next few days.

Dusts were initially a mistake since my first theorycraft I forgot to put on armor augments and my DA was at 2600 so I swapped the skyshards for dusts. Turns out even at 150 mana regen with dusts I still use mana potions regularly so I’m afraid it’s irreplaceable.

sadly stormfire is just that good :frowning:

Try it with Storm Box, it’s so fun!

Well, man up and drop that Seal of Might! It has no green in it!

Already did. and in some previous builds as well :stuck_out_tongue: gt shown was on stormfire - my initial choice which was a mistake on my part

1. Imp was great on the mementalist Shoot beat the all time crucible record with. But it converted 100% aether and close to 70% fire. On conservative setup I didn’t even take Imp (and Shoot still did like 4:45 even without it). Can’t say without testing but I feel like general investment in oa would do this one better.

2. Of Incantations gives decent chaos res as well as %all dmg, da and disrupt res.

3. Of Attack, Protection, Readiness, the Dranghoul give less on armor and more on jewelry. So I’d keep of Squalls on armor and only adjust oa/da through jewelry affixes.

4. For energy what’s surprisingly good and often overlooked is Prismatic Diamond with 20% energy absorb. Just a suggestion.

5. I agree with ML. Seal of Corruprion for Seal of Might. Res shouldn’t be a problem on a full green.

6. Didn’t notice at first - why use Serenity on a Vindicator? There are 3 relics that are better, imo.

Good point. I got lazy looking for affixes.

I know. Still racial is great and for the 30 or so OA tradeoff I’d take it.

Hey, I’m stacking racial. You can’t stop me :roll_eyes:

GREEN

Phoebe Buffay: Oh,oh, my eyes, my eyes!

@x1x1x1x2 be like:

tumblr_p8goiwPGuy1qa601io2_r1_500
‘Don’t touch it? Hah! Imma gonna take a bath in this alien goo…’

(Why did I even ask? Of course this build is good. Because why wouldn’t it be? :joy::joy::joy:)

Great job!

It’s a fucking vindicator. It’s goooood!

I know, it’s a very specific kind of humor but… the build is so green, that BRATISHKA, YA TEBE POKUSHAT’ PRINYOS :green_heart:

Approximate gearing time: 10^15 Eras

The Almighty Green Sage invites you to join The Cult of the Stash. Accept it or ACCEPT IT!!

1 Like

Cults’ leader is looking for new blood for sacrifice… I mean to follow the established traditions. I am interested to see more builds following this concept. Maybe Acid Dervish or Tri elemental Tactician?