This is not my first build that I’ve composed myself but it’s the first one to beat SR75 and it’s the first build that I’m posting on the forum. I realize that it’s not very optimal and hasn’t been minmaxed thoroughly, so any advices towards improval are of great welcome. I only have 950 hours played atm, how much can I know anyway, lol?
It’s greenless because I don’t have enough time and perseverance to farm those, but you’re always welcome to experiment. The weapon is the only core item, everything else is replaceable as long as you have decent stats.
Screenshot with Word of Renewal and Inquisitor Seal up. And yeah this is my first toon. He was a Commando once until me and GDStash decided otherwise.
Originally it was supposed to be full elemental but without Justicar 2-pieces it would be kinda squishy and gloves offers 100% conversion physical -> fire to Forcewave in addition to 100% physical -> elemental from the weapon, making it 66.6% fire, 16.6% cold and 16.6% lightning. This is the reason why I focus on the gear with fire damage if there’re no good ones with elemental to be found, and also is why I give preference to the fire damage/RR devotions.
- Weapon is the core of the build;
- Bonemonger helm and chest is for reaching 22/12 in Seal, for better placement of Seals, and has somewhat decent stats;
- Justicar Guard shoulders and gloves for tankiness and fire damage;
- M. Closed Fist of Vengeance (ring 1) is not a first option I’d settle with, but without it build loses an enormous amount of OA;
- M. Signet of the Runefather (ring 2) is good all around. It would be the best choice if it had OA or DA bonuses as well;
- Amulet is for elemental RR on Word of Pain but offers good stats to the build anyway;
- Boots gives good skill boosts and defensive stats, mainly physical resist. Probably can replace it with The Final March, need to think about it;
- Ignaffar’s Combustion as the relic would be better almost all around, but I really wanted that ADHtC;
- Belt is simply BiS;
- I took M. Mark of Kalastor only to cover the lack of resist and OA and also to push Forcewave as much close to max ult. rank as possible. It doesn’t offer any damage, and would probably be first candidate to change on some well rolled double-rare green or MI with Forcewave skill boost.
- Main rule - if you’re not standing on a Seal (you have 5 of them and with ~30 sec duration) - you’re doing it wrong. But you already know that, don’t you?
- High cast speed allows to squeeze all the spells in between Forcewaves without losing much dps so don’t hesitate to press all the buttons if killing takes more than 1 sec;
- If you know you’re about to take a serious fight or just started one, place Seals next to each other so you can move around freely;
- Rather high armor (~3k);
- Decent physical resist (~23%, but kinda low for my personal taste);
- 200% cast speed;
- ~2.4k% fire modifier, ~2k% cold and lightning modifiers;
- Seal and Phoenix offers almost 600 damage absorption. Seal alone is enough to survive through any shotgun with ease;
- ~18% ADCtH;
- High stun resist (~75%);
- RR: type A: 25 all (Revenant), type B: 20 elemental (Viper), type C: -12 elemental (amulet bonus to Word of Pain) + -10 elemental (weapon bonus to Seal) + -35 elemental (Aura of Censure) + -23 fire (Eldritch Fire); We also have 10 aether on Seal from helm but who cares
- ~75% crit damage;
- You’ll drink one energy potion per year;
- Your forcewave can have fire SFX or elemental SFX depending on what item you put on last - gloves or weapon resp.
- Low slow resist (~20%);
- Illegaly low DA (~2.8k, my toon has 2780). This is the first point that should be fixed if you want to push above SR75;
- Low OA (~2.8k) but its partly fixed through Deadly Aim and Fighting Spirit;
- Non-existant disruption resist;
- Base resistances aren’t heavily overcapped so you can’t really facetank heavy hitters like Alex’s meteor unless he’s alone;
- You need to keep track of the Seals constantly and be smart with their position. With Seal you’re a mighty tree, without - only a branch.
I don’t really like Crucible so I didn’t test the build there, but it doesn’t have high dps output so i guess it won’t be anywhere around 7mins. I’ve farmed SR 75-76 several times with 0-3 deaths depends on number of bosses pulled in boss room. 1v1 this build can withstand against almost anyone (this may include some kiting at high SR, especially if you see Grava PUTS HIS HANDS IN THE AIR )
This is my first ever 75 SR recorded. I was so excited that I even forgot about Seal management lol. As well as about making a video with decent quality
I want to thank the Safarel’s Discord Community for offering me tips about survival and tankiness in this build. I suppose that I’m not the first person to think about this build and play it, but I didn’t see analogs here on forum or compendium that are of FG era. Maybe I just wasn’t looking hard enough tho
And please sorry for my English, it’s not my first language.