[1.1.4.2] Ulzuin's Barrelsmith - Skyfire grenadier reborn (6min buffed/bannered clear; 9min naked)

How about cataclysm set that was nerfed? There was never a build posted where it was overperforming. So I don’t know what time warrants a nerf or not.

Sure :wink:

That’s true. But not in the case, when you are doing bi elemental build. Wyrmscale was the only one that boosts fire and lightning, unfortunately :slightly_frowning_face:

@Anonymous918 - pm’d you

It’s also probably not that worth unless you can get 22/12 high impact (edited) too…have you ever tried cinder touch? I get that it’s a bi-elemental build, but will the conversion mess things up too much?

And will the loss of CS really cripple the build?

Also taking into account how glassy a build is, and the mutators during said under 6min run… and general average run times vs a showcase run

:zantai::zantai::zantai:

oh but but I can smell that nerfhammer is coming )))

I doubt it, but Bat is possibly the strongest tier 1 right now. It is in most every build that is not melee and then some melee for the adtch in addition to the strong healing proc.

No, I needed craft bonuses for stun% and pierce res, that’s another cause I used Wyrmscale

Another thing I want to mention in addition to this is also the pilot skill. I think better piloting ought to be rewarded with faster clear times.

Just because someone like fluff or john smith can do insane things with glass cannons, doesn’t mean the rest of the world can.

Nerfs should definitely take that into account.

^I think ghoul is, tbh.

It’s actually Sailor’s Guide you guys

1 Like

I thought it was lizard.

But I am not joking

Neither am I

Jokes on you but I notice less and less builds are picking up sailor’s guide now, especially on non blue builds. Maybe it’s because we got more sources of slow res (esp. crafting) and phys res. I noticed eel is now more favored because 1 more point can mean 1 more tier 3 proc. I think nowadays hawk is more mandatory than sailor’s. Ghoul and Bat on the other hand. They’re everywhere.

I still like to put Sailor on builds that need blues, unless it’s detrimental to save 1 point and get third tier 3 or something.

I have actually noticed that Moosie has been pretty annoying last couple of patches - he freezes you even thru ~60% freeze res like it’s nothing.

I actually almost always try to include sailor’s guide as well. it’s also a nice build up to solemn watcher, which I’m obsessed with.

I don’t know what roids enemies in crucible have been taking, but holy shit. Enemies like moosie, and even that avis marrowhatever chick hit hard af.

Lol, dude, there has been so much forum drama about nerfs and buffs and everything, glad you are catching up. Yeah, underoptimezed or non-synergetic fun builds don’t really fly in Crucible in after 1.1.4.0, Z. got mad at all those Crucible speed-runs he made it extra hard

What’s the definition of a speed-run?

As I understand anything 6 minutes and below is a candidate for nerfs for Z.

What about SR builds? Are those a target for the nerf hammer? Or just cruci specs?

Sometimes outliers like Shard 104 melee Infiltrator get checked, but Crucible is the metric for Crate when it comes to balancing stuff in endgame.