[1.1.5.0] Sister Crimson 2:14

Really, Crate? This still?

And, no, it wasn’t the Silver Sentinel nerfs! :rofl:

1 Like

Can you at least post the build and devotion bindings please?

Here you are [1.1.5.0] Freeze Box of Hagarrad (c+) (sr+) (pharma) but this is just a bug report. This has happened in the past quite a lot.

GT says she only has 57% base res, you have more than 120 rr and % rr. I wonder if this is a bug or just random bad luck on rolling Sister Crimson with large res gear. Has this ever occurred in the main game?

Depends which one you think I promised to remove.

He has 2 floating animations. One of them casts meteors from the thrones, the other does the fire burst.

The meteor cast doesn’t work in the Crucible and was removed. No plans to disable the fire burst immunity.

God…I literally spelled out to you what’s happening and you still think it’s a bug, I give up.

It’s not the fire burst, it’s him summoning those Crystals and golden puddles. Or is it what you call “fire burst animation”? Because I think he is vulnerable during “fire burst animation”, when just releases a lot of projectiles for like 2 or 3 seconds.

I definitely never promised to remove that, hah.

He used to have an attack that did nothing in the Crucible where he just floated invincible while nothing happened. That got fixed as promised.

Can you please explain it one more time? Because this

this doesn’t look like it’s “not a bug”.

That looks like someone with a mono-damage build struggling while facing an enemy with high Elemental Resist and likely additional resists from gear.

we sharing unhappy circumstances? count me in

This is clearly a bug, zantai. It happen to me once with sister crimson. I think we have a bug report when it happen with valasteria also.

Would appreciate if you look at it.

It isn’t.

He has the first time y’all brought it up, but not the last seven hundred and sixty two times.

Then it’s bad design. In what other aRPG clear times drop 200-fold due to random factors? This is not really a subject of an argument, Ceno. Everyone who knows GD will say it’s a bug after watching that vid.

GD was not designed as a mandatory dual-dmg system to avoid 100% res so saying that “mono-dmg sth sth bad build” makes very little sense. Creative ways of converting dmg have always been rewarded with better performance as long as resistance reduction was diligently stacked.

This comment by Zantai is MAJOR shift in GD design philosophy. Unless it’s just protective deflecting of the subject of a bug they can’t fix.

yike

Quoting myself as a reply to this.

Can we have another patch discussion thread so ya_ can post his bullshit there? I don’t think it’s healthy for my eyes to roll this much.

2 Likes