[1.1.5.1-1.1.6.2] MORGO (sr+) (Crucible Champ)

Dodge it :kangaroo:

:zantai:

4 Likes

tenor

P.S. I don’t know but i think that game’s speed slightly increased ( for about x1.1-1.15). But i can wrong.

Do the skills recharge faster then? Because Word of Renewal seems too recharge in 15 seconds in the video (00:24 - 00:40).

It’s legit. I ran a similar setup and did 4:20. Plasmo is traditionally 20s faster than me, and he made some good changes, too.

@Plasmodermic Thx a lot, added to op. Have you tried Runecaster’s weapon prefixes? Could contribute to the lucky-run factor if you roll lots of Alexes, Benns. Gravas and their mobs.

By the way, what would be BiS rings outside purple MI (Alkamos and Anubar)? Fire and Ice maybe with an Eternal Haunt?

I did try them for a bunch of runs and they felt a bit slower. I can’t confidently say if they’re better or worse though.

Either that or Elemental Balance

One super minimal thing - Wraith’s Scream augments might be better than Skyshard Powder since only half the flat is converted from both lightning and vitality, and %vit might be better than %lightning.

Okay then. Just i don’t see character on blinks before

Don’t cry. You’re still number 2 on the Cyclone! :wink:

Yeah, slightly better depending on conversion rolls (I don’t think my belt had the full 60%)

_Margamello.zip (1.1 MB)

Here’s the save file for anyone who wants to zoom around at the speed of light. It’s lots of fun.

On the other hand you have much better Lightning RR (Viper, Censure, Storm) and Vit RR is crap.

Vit rr is zero without Revenant. But a big chunk of SS dmg is vit, and lightning is only half of Ultos, 1/6 of Elemental Storm and 1/4 of ring procs. So super close.

Morgoneth 4p bonus gives you -15% Vitality Res.
(btw I don’t have a clue which augment is better)

Great job guys! Lets hope Morg Set wont get nerfed to the ground :smiley:

I hope it doesn’t. The set is ok.

What’s OP is SS line + mods and how easy it is to stack them (+skills, mods and conversion) for monstrous synergy.

1 Like

Imagine adding full vit to cold

Only cold though. Other damage type is not that good.

Acid also doesn’t get inquisitor or a high armor set blanketed in targeted +skills. Many parts to the big picture as ever.

Acid SS - despite having 2 dedicated sets (and 1 dedicated MI) - sucks because it can’t make significant use of Nightfall (and that MI has no cdr, and the sets block weapon slots anyway).

Pierce SS with the new Noctirn will also suck - I’m 90% sure of that. 4% global cdr only amounts to -0.1s, and there’s no DoTs.

Dunefiend is more an EoR set that happens to use SS but that’s another topic. In the absence of MIs Deathguard musters more poison out of nightfall than a cold build with its innate 90%avg vit and 55% avg cold conversion. Some slots are missing options as strong as their cold counterparts and the innate durability and point values of OK aren’t quite on the level of inquis for a supporting mastery.