[1.1.5.1] YUHU the acid retal warlord - (HC, SR 80 with full aggro, ~7:45 Naked Cr with extra spawns, 3 min Ravager of the mind kill)

This build is pure genious - what is the outlook for getting it nerfed in next patch?

Kinda OT-ish but i never found a clear answer to it…

You mention that aeon works with ghoul hunger and on your guide on devotion you also mention it works on messenger of war, but… I thought it only applied to your active skills? (i.e. it doesnt reduce the cd on all devotion since they are not active skills?)
Asking cause i’m also thinking of trying something with aeon+messenger of war+alladrah+ghoul and if aeon cut the cd on all those it would be awesome.
While we are at it… I always forget this: does aeon reduce the skill itself on which is bound? In your setup is judgement cd reduced if aeon procs?

Edit: i’ve also read somewhere that it should also work on stuff like blast shield (not a devotion, not an active skill)… Is there an aeon guide for dummies or something around?

In an older thread, there was this table:

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/uploads/default/original/2X/0/063b2966004b82a6149eb00a2340799e88512dcd.png

Aeon’s Hourglass is the column to the right ("-X seconds to all currently active skill cooldowns").

From my understanding, this would neither affect something like Ghoul (IMHO “passive devotion”) nor Blast Shield (IMHO “Mastery passive skill”).

Yes, if you bind it to an active skill.

1 Like

Yeah i saw that table, but is still relevant? Asking cause from this quote looks like aeon DOES reduce ghoul cd

Been playing this build.
Its really fun and strong.
Got a question - Your Helm is, besides the CS modifier, so un-ideal. Do the 0,2s recharge really make such a difference for favoring it above Dawnshard or Calla? I mean after all, its got a 35% proc chance. I imagine this proc chance to be the bottle neck of CS, not the cooldown. Am I wrong?

Does this build still work? I know that a few things have changed but is it enough to not make the build viable anymore?

I ask as I keep dying really easily and don`t know if its the build or I am just bad
edit: you seem to be a lot tankier in your videos too

The build is very tanky against everything in MC, while being extremely strong.
Reached SR75 with it. Only obstacle in MC was Morgoneth. Bastard killed me. That´s why I switched from Path of the Three to Menhirs Wall. That´s when you become immortal like “1st half of Ravager cant scratch you”.

It would depend on what you’re using the build for. If you’re doing SR or Cr where you’re constantly taking damage, then no.

The limiting factor would be the CD.

If you’re planning on killing gods (e.g. calla), then yes - the helm is a bust.

At the risk of sounding like an ass hole - I doubt it’s the build; it’s most likely player error.

My guess is that you’re playing without grim internals and thus mistiming aeon resets.

1 Like