[1.1.5.2] Burn Sorcerer, CR ~5m [g3][c+][sr+][vid]

I don’t think that Elementalist was very good as a complete build. It was good versus single targets, average in Crucible and I don’t recall it being able to complete SR75.

Hmm. That’s a good buff. I can now see some sense of why this discussions are happening :slight_smile:

What I saw in the stream was mines aren’t even thrown anymore. just appear on the ground and activate immediately.

Retested both spec(Ulzuin+Cycl and Invoker) with new latest patch(with some minor changes). Despite overall nerfs, nothing really changed:
4:50Ulzuin+Cyclone
5:12Jutricar+Invoker

Note: Due to crystal’s nerfs, i have very low bleed res with Ulzuin’s Setup, so maybe i somewhat change in next revision.

4 Likes

Still doing sub-5min-runs? Damn.

Didn’t they nerf Ulzuin in at least 3 different ways? :smile:

The improved mines , should we max them and their choas damage skill now and reduce points somewhere else?

Some people can do sub-5 minutes times :sweat_smile: That’s crazy time and power of dual set is to be recognized!

That’s more pilot skill tho. Shoot is a damn good player.

======1.1.5.2========

4:503p Ulzuin+ 2p Cyclone

Nothing really interesting except competely broken belt in this patch(Hello #2 Notched bone of a thousand deaths)

1 Like

You sure 5% cdr from Iskandra is better than +2 to demo from 4pc Ulzuin? And Warpfire… with Cyclone’s triple mines it’s kind of instinctive to go for Grim Fate, isn’t it?

Hmmm, 4:40 with GF and 4pc ulzuin, so you are right — 4p Ulzuin

Finally updated ulzuin’s setup 4:34(Calc) . Just good “low-high tier build” in my case )

Some tips:

• Ulzuin’s amulet somewhat trashy nowadays, so use shard of eternal flame(offensive) or iskandra’s amulet(defensive)
  • Despite very good aoe dps , the specific of fire damage doesn’t allow to reach mark “4:30 or below”
  • I don’t think ,that’s would be nerfed again, only maybe increase cd on helmet to 0,8s(again due to specifc very high aoe)

Thanks!

Interesting. So cdr is better than even 2 ranks to everything?

+1 rank, but flat CDR and % CDR affects more (just example not so long distibuted lightning ulzuin with 2 sources cdr(eternity and aeon)

Right, the amulet gives +1 to demo.