[1.1.5.2] Plasmo's & spanks' Spite PB Blademaster: Mortred the Phantom Assassin (3:55 buffed/beacon clear; 5:43 naked clear)

It’s impossible to stack flat pierce damage because of the conversion. And It’s impossible to stack flat vitality/elemental/physical/chaos damage without giving up %pierce.

And for PB builds, relevant %damage is almost always more valuable.

Your best bet to add flat damage is to use the conduit.

I’ll talk more about item alternatives when I finish the guide.

@jawa: Flat CD modifiers to skills do come before %CDR. But that’s inconsequential when the %CDR is 100%.

Good use of that conduit. Don’t shed a tear, though, if it’s changed to 12 chaos and +80% chaos to Pneumatic Burst next patch lol. :rofl:

2 Likes

Then i’ll use harra ammy :stuck_out_tongue:

im was wondering how it works the final conversion for PB 'cuz there are 2 conversion chaos to pierce and pierce to chaos im confused :thinking:

Simple af. Equip Rancor and don’t worry. It converts shit. :joy:

Ok. Conversion happens once so so all raw flat pierce is lost to the void (50% vit, 50% chaos). But all the other stuff (chaos and vit that is not a result of any conversion as well as elemental) becomes pierce. That converted pierce is untouchable by any further conversion.

That will be totally surprising, that never happened to Warlord. :smile:

But still my eyes are full of tears from someone make use of this conduit!

Yeah, I like spanks’ choice in amulet here. Very fitting…

1 Like

What, you play Dota?, we should play together spanker.

I would. But it’s too damn addictive. Hit that 4.2k mmr then quit. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s been 2 years since I’ve played

Blasphemy…

Oh well…

My steam name before I quit dota was I SPAM PHOENIX. Haven’t changed it ever since and it felt weird playing dota underlords having that name cause the birb still isn’t in the game. Yet.

1 Like

wait…phoenix got removed from Dota?

He/she/it was my go to support

1 Like

TY for that clarification.

P.S: Guide has been edited with the naked GT (took a lot of tweaking to find my happy spot), as well as YT videos

1 Like

Fucking airstrike phenix with Shiva’s + dagon was the best

No i didn’t main phoenix. I hated the entire notion of spamming heroes and would just pick anything. Except that one time with phoenix cause I wanted to learn how to control the lasers.

IIRC my most played in dota 2 were nature’s prophet and clockwerk, when both of those things were still offlane.

I spammed huskar to get to 4k :stuck_out_tongue:

Was that the magic resist huskar?

Yup. I was great at armlet toggling.

I hated that hero a lot :rofl:

Haters gonna hate, losers gonna lose. :stuck_out_tongue: