[1.1.5.2] Plasmo's & spanks' Spite PB Blademaster: Mortred the Phantom Assassin (3:55 buffed/beacon clear; 5:43 naked clear)

As far as last TI goes Huskar got picked a couple times but he’s just not the same. IIRC the magic resist became regen.

Yeah I still watch the pro scene.

This was during bulldog rat era and NP was really popular back then. Also clockwerk cause he was pretty OP (everyone in dota is OP) that when you reach level 6 you’re probably the strongest hero on the map for a few minutes.

Completely killed the hero. New huskar is a pansy now.

You should try the game guys. It’s not for everyone and player counts (for all three main autochess games) are going down after the initial hype but the game itself is very fun, that’s if you’re into RNG fiestas

I will if oyu play with me

Once you’re ranked high enough :laughing: I’m at the second highest division now so if we play together you’ll get curbstomped by experience players.

or we play casual mode. I’m basically a casual in the game but it’s just too easy I’m ranking up even without dedication :rofl:

Spanked* ///

1 Like

Fucking airstrike phenix with Shiva’s + dagon was the best

Noob detected.

I think anything goes in unranked.

I’ve even done support treant mid.

EDIT: Get a quelling blade. Their mid can just say good bye to last hits for the laning phase.

Supports camping mid was a thing for some patches, like 2v2 mid for 10 mins.

@jawa I like it since it’s not team based, you don’t have anyone to blame when you do bad but yourself and RNG.

Guide updated for 1.1.5.1

Sill a WIP.

Shoutout to @smitherson for being the first to test Spite BM.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

Waiting for the WIP on this VIP …

1 Like

Soon my precious <3

Can’t rush perfection

1 Like

You can’t polish further the perfection :astonished:

Oh…you’d be surprised. :rofl:

If you do 6 minutes naked or under every other build posted become pointless :rofl:

Btw did you see my new build? :blush:

Doesn’t mean it can’t be better :stuck_out_tongue:

The thing about this spec is that you have a lot of flexibility with devotions. So that’s where the polishing comes in.

E.g. Maybe dropping boar’s 20 physique/cunning node for slow res in throne, and freeing up 2 skill points from decorated soldier might be better.

But yeah…all very minor stuff.

I’m about to

1 Like

guide has been updated to the final version.

PREPARE FOR NERFS.

4 Likes

#BuffPets2020!!!

1 Like

This build is absolutely insane to play. Even doing everything I could to increase damage and make it more fragile it hardly died at all.

_Immaterial Girl.zip (1.3 MB)

Here’s the save file including all the ridiculously highrolled gear I used. (Don’t judge me, it was a sub 4 run, of course I highrolled the gear)

1 Like

thanks plasmo, will include the save file in the OP