[1.1.5.2] War Wizard of Cairn - Bleeding Battlemage SR 75

I disagree; this Blood Knight set works really well as an endgame bleed set :slight_smile: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZR5YDPV

Compared to what?

No offense meant, but this Warder does about half the Bleeding Damage a Bloodrager-Warder with Mythical Guillotine would do.

This Blood Knight build gets dot ticks of up to 378k per second that Iā€™ve seen, because it summons a lot of different sources of bleed damage. It is of course possible to get more using other weapons, but as a bleed caster, Iā€™d say itā€™s quite competitive for endgame damage. :o

Unless youā€™re telling me that you can get up around ~700k dot per second with a bleed build? In which case I would love to check it out :open_mouth:

**Edit - actually youā€™re probably right, I just found an old build of mine that does just that (or at least up to 620k per second, without guilotineā€¦ so with, probably higher). I stand corrected!

DonĀ“t get me wrong:
I think, with some tweaks, Blood Knight would be an awesome set which would/could support different masteries than Bloodrager and would me make to try some things. Modified Blood Knightā€¦my Bleeding Reaper could be made. :smiley:

1 Like

Better late than never:
@romanN1 played it in Crucible, 7:10 (3+1). Video was added (Build Performance), many thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi trying this build for HC any changes you would make for that less cunning i guess and ceno said something about boots any other tips?

First: You are very brave woman/man to try this in HC. I hope it will meet your expectations. :blush:

You donĀ“t have to change the boots; you could change it to Grey Magi Boots if you want to (like I did in the Grimtools-Link here) but it isnĀ“t necessary and you have to shift components/augments. I am a little bit worried about Poison Resistance then, with Windshear itĀ“s better.

Though I am by no means a HC player, I have made a few changes in the link (besides Grey Magi Boots):
a) Shifting points from Cunning into Physique for more DA/Health.
b) Shifting some Skill points from Counter Strike and Field Command to Squad Tactics for a little more AS for ADctH. Necessary? DonĀ“t think so.

Grimtools (Minor changes)

Keep in mind, this really isnĀ“t the easiest Bleeding Build, especially not for HC.

Good luck; you will need it. :skull::partying_face:

Awesome ty so much and im used to my characters dying curse of playing fun builds vs the most boring tanks :slight_smile:

If you havenĀ“t really decided, yet and want to have a look at some other ā€œweirdā€ builds I made, which are a lot of fun, too, take these (in no particular order):
Bleeding Deathknight
Bleeding Druid
Bleeding Vindicator

Whatever you chooseā€¦have fun and donĀ“t be shy asking if the need occurs. :slight_smile: