[1.1.6.0] Physical Forcewave Warlord sr100/75-76 easy farm/celestials

It’s one of the new MI’s introduced in 1.1.7.0

Wow, ty that was quite fast.

If I search it in Grimtools Item database I dont find anything ? is the spelling wrong ?

NVM - I found it.

Is there a way to search for all the MI-'s in the game in Grimtools Item Database ? I love Levelling builds - and would love to use MI built around certain skills, I dont even know how many there are, especially if they are obtainable early game.

Regards
Gogga

Yes, it does. If you click on the Item database and look under Overview you’ll see Monster Infrequents. GT will list all 1,620 of them if you click on the number.

Thank you - I see I can even add a search for specific skills and Item level etc…the advanced search is giving so much options.

I have used Grimtools for long - but obviously not to its fullest extent !

Once again thank you for the help.

Regards
Gogga

Yeah, it’s a pretty amazing tool Dammitt’s made for the game and the player base. :star_struck:

Hi AlkamosHater, is there an alternative to the belt as l don’t have it? I suppose the tip of scale devotion will need changing? Thanks

Hi, Scales are okay even without this belt due to energy leech, flat RR in war cry window and % weapon damage.

Alternatives:

1. Mythical Reforged Chains of Oleron.
  2. Avenger’s Girdle
  3. Ugdenbog Girdle with good affixes like some physical damage/resistances + OA/DA
  4. Mythical Hammerfall for huge armor bonus.
  5. Just any belt with physical damage or resistances if you have not any mentioned above.

Tested it until lv75 for now, i’d say it’s a perfect first character,tanky,powerful,easy to play,easy to gear with MI,finished elite easily. Feel like playing barbarian from diablo.

blitz,war cry,leap,vire might,forcewave everything to oblivion, really a fun and powerful setup. Thanks !

1 Like

I am glad you like it! Once you full finish the build you will see how easy and comfortable to play it is even in hardest content :wink:

1 Like

@AlkamosHater hey, quick question. With so many MIs added, can this build be upgraded to 1.1.8.1 status? I am asking because I see SOO MANY new MIs for Forcewave and Blade Arc and I keep thinking I might see someone (better than me) making an updated build.
Then again the new MIs might be worse than Legendaries at making the build work, I don’t know exactly how to build one. I tried making a Forcewave build and even as Warlord and stupidly rolled MIs, the OA/DA it was absolutely garbage. I still can’t put things together as well as you guys can…

Hello, build works still with current itemization and was even slighty buffed. I don’t think I will update it because it works as inteded - it’s tanky, safe and comfortable. Maaaybe in future some additional version with crucible in mind because this one is not fast, like 6:30-7:00?

hence you’ve joined Crucible mafia, maybe it’s time to update this one as well?

1 Like

I thought about it, for HC players or very deep SR I do not see improvements to do but for Crucible for sure.
Maybe after full update for retaliations?

1 Like

hello,
I am a relatively new player. i tried to download your pdf but, it seems it is “in the owners trash.” Is there anyway you could restore it so i could download it? What im mostly searching for is the order in which you took your devotions. Im sure it may be pretty straight forward for most seasoned players but although i was able to view what you took using grim tools, I wasnt able to ascertain exactly what order you took them in.

Thanks,
Arcade

hi here is an up to date beginner friendly forcewave warlord guide [1.1.8.0] Budget physical Forcewave Warlord

1 Like

Hello, these PDF guides I linked above were deleted by author so you can use link from Ulvar, it’s very good :wink:

1 Like

FW rata when? :smiley:

In theory I could make it, but after last attempt on making rata FoL working I made consensus all you need is Counter strike + Honor, then you can add every possible rata skill and call it another build.

1 Like

you have become the retal version of maya. Just do retal with any possible class combo :stuck_out_tongue:

Not exactly, Maya makes only pet builds, retals are fraction of things I experiment with :stuck_out_tongue: