[1.1.6.0] Physical Forcewave Warlord sr100/75-76 easy farm/celestials

Can i ask, which of your builds you think is better? This one, or Death knight forceweave?

Sry for stupid question lol

It’s not stupid question mate :wink: Death Knight is better, almost doubled damage and similar survivality.

1 Like

I have no clue where is this damage increase come from lol

[Edit] seems like flat damage from bone harvest and spectral wrath is doing the job. I only wonder if there is some way to convert not only vitality, but also aether damage to physical.

Yes, various damage types converted into phys (some aether too with Seal of Might), more agressive devotion route (and tankyness coverted with MoT) and more OA.

1 Like

And 500% - 600% more Physical Damage.

1 Like

Then why waste time making Warlord guide :smiley:

Cause there are ppl that wanna play warlords. Why use ‘x’ set on ‘x’ class if ‘x’ set is stronger with ‘z’ class could be applied on every build ever, variety is not bad.

4 Likes

Warlord is from almost one year ago (and it’s pretty obvious choice for FW), Grey gave me idea to try Death Knight one month ago.

And what Retal_Abuser said, a lot of people play warlords and someone may want to switch from retal or eor build into something other as example.

I love this BUILD guide. I have only got one other type to 100 and that was my 2H lightning nuker. I am surprised at the survivability of this build, it really is quite good :wink:

I had intended to go for a RETALIATION build at 70, but I am having alot more fun with FW.

Hi, I am very interested to make this build, can someone provide a step by step devotion guide? How to get all those, what to remove etc. Thanks!

Hi @Warplord, your question is actually a little bit complicated because of how old this build is. The current devotion map is no longer optimal because of stat changes to the nodes of the Obelisk of Menhir constellation. It used to be that the bottom left node taken in the build offered 5% DA, but that DA bonus has been moved to the node above the bottom right node so that now, in order to get the DA bonus, you need 3 points in Obelisk of Menhir instead of 2.

So now there are some choices that need to be made:

1. Do you try to scrounge up an extra devotion point to put into Obelisk of Menhir, or do you abandon the idea and reinvest elsewhere?
  2. Some other changes to the game mean that perhaps Dire Bear is worth investing in now. If you go that route, then maybe the whole devotion map looks completely different.

Perhaps @AlkamosHater has some input to offer.

If you don’t want to change anything and just want to play the same devotion map, then you could do something like

• crossroads yellow
  • assassin’s blade
  • toad
    -gets you some early attack damage converted to health
  • crossroads blue
  • eel
    -gets you some early movement speed
  • remove crossroads blue
  • quill
  • kraken
  • ulzaad
  • remove quill
  • ghoul (only 4/5 nodes)
    -can be done any time after kraken; doesn’t have to be now
  • dryad
  • hound
  • solemn watcher
  • scales of ulcama (only 4/6 nodes)
  • hammer
  • azrakaa (only 5/6 nodes)
  • obelisk of menhir (only 2 nodes)
    -take the bottom right node instead of the bottom left node, since the bottom right is more useful to you
    -you could also forgo the second point in Obelisk of Menhir and take the final node in Azrakaa if your casting speed isn’t capped out yet

You might also consider looking at this

if you want some input/ideas on leveling. The target endgame build is actually THIS build, and there is also an alternate step-by-step devotion path provided in that topic as well.

Edit: saw your reply in that topic, so I’m guessing you made your way over here from there :grinning:

Thanks very much @TheBigHam , I just want an “optimal” frocewave dude that can do ultimate SR 75-76. Since I am new and i have almost no legendaries and stuff - a farming character would be welcom. That’s what I want the devotion to be for if u can help, I guess this one will do fine?

I think it should be fine, You could also maybe try a devotion map like this

where you give up Dryad and a sizeable chunk of armor to get Dire Bear (Maul proc).

I’ve also taken a point from Presence of Virtue and added it to Volcanic Stride so that Vire’s Might does a good job proccing Maul.

Here is a possible step-by-step for devotions:

• crossroads yellow
  • assassin’s blade
  • remove crossroads yellow
  • toad
  • crossroads blue
  • eel
  • remove crossroads blue
  • quill
  • kraken
  • ulzaad
  • remove quill
  • dire bear
  • ghoul (only 4/5 nodes)
    -can be done any time after kraken; doesn’t have to be now
  • stag
  • solemn watcher
  • remove eel
  • lion
  • scales of ulcama (all nodes)
  • remove lion
  • hammer
  • azrakaa (all nodes)

and you have one extra point which you could put into something like crossroads yellow for more health or the first node of empty throne for slow resistance or something.

I haven’t tested the two setups, but if you’re curious, you could try them both out and compare the two to see what you like better.

Thanks, I will try eventually, when I get to 100 on my forcewave dude, so u are saying I should be able to do SR 75-76 within the timer with forcewave only? Even kill like nemesis with 8 mil hp with only forcewave ? :smiley:

If you’re worried about whether the build got worse between 1.1.6.0, and now, I wouldn’t be. The build should still be super solid and a great endpoint for forcewave leveling.

can someone give me an idea on how much the builds performance differs in current patch?
like is it still able to tank celestials and other endgame content?