Making a Conduit sor supporting chaos mortars as well as introducing new green MI for chaos bwc/thermites was a super-nice thing, and a build made around these skills is also pretty nice (although I’d say Pyran is still stronger even with 4 mortars).
Anyway, there’s another well-working Pyro build.
- Infernal Knight set - BiS choice here, imo, as it boosts bwc and thermites;
- Offhand - taken for +1 summon limit to Mortars, affixes may be any that suit your build;
- Medal - another core item with its conversion, also affixes taken for get 24/26 mortars and some extra stats;
- Gloves - also for +1 summon limit so we can get a total number of 5 mortars.
- Why taking Revenant when there’s BWC?
Revenant is here pretty much for lowering racial damage from Undead (Reaper especially).
- Why no Ghoul?
I used Ghoul in first specs but then dropped it because of Revenant (and it gave more profit).
- Isn’t it a good choice to build sth like Tree+Giant for higher regen values and sustain?
It isn’t. I tried it but haven’t seen any boost in tankiness but lost a part of damage as well.
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- Rather smooth and nice gameplay - stay in the middle and throw bwc/place mines and mortars that will do the job;
- High RR - up to -126%;
- Reaper of the Lost may be a problem, both in Crucible and SR - so watch out;
- May seem a bit like a piano build.