Another asking for some attention class I’ve experimented with.
While my Retaliation Saboteur was more of a joke than an actual playable thing, this one can compete for the title of a pretty good build. To be honest I didn’t even think Battlemage is so unpopular combo, but here I am - trying to save another “forgotten” class with retaliation.
Overall I’d say this one ended up being quite generic for retaliation build - lots of toggle buffs, couple of mobility skills, devotion procs.
[Retal] [126.96.36.199] (sr+) (vid) Shattered Mirror - Retaliation Battlemage (Fretheo)
- Damage: Elemental Retaliation
- Active Skills: Mirror of Ereoctes, Dreeg’s Wounds, Blitz, Warcry, Overguard
- Passive Skills: Counter Strike, Menhir’s Bulwark, Field Command, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Presence of Might, Whirling Blades, Menhir’s Will, Arcane Will
SR75 is somewhat consistent, I haven’t tried to go higher, but probably with good RNG it could clear SR80. Video with SR75 boss room is down below.
Crucible is above 8 minutes threshold, so I’ve added 2 videos:
– with 3 buffs and 1 banner (last 5 min)
– with all buffs, defenses and +1 spawn point (last 5 min)