[1.1.7.1] Jessica Lovejoy | Caster Infiltrator | Blade Spirits | Celestials | SR 85 | CR 170

Build Update 1.1.5.1

1 Like

Where’s the “SR is life and Crucible sucks” disclaimer? :wink:

1 Like

it’s not good idea to trolling a troll master :ghost:

People literally play only Crucible of the dead, so #deadmode :smile:

Thanks for the update! Still loving this build! Those rings will take a bit to farm though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I played a lot of Legion on hardcore. In theory, Void should produce even faster times than Death, especially with the new 4+3 meta. It’s just you can’t see anything without maxed gamma settings.

You can use Blue Alkamos that was in older version
New rings make build more tanky

1 Like

this build is really cool, but I have questions, because I don’t understand your build completely, I feel like i’m missing something.

Question 1: why face tank with Inquisitor Seal? Is there some advantage to doing that vs. just kiting?

Question 2: Why Wraith and Wolverine in Devotions? Wolverine gives resists to pets, but your blade spirits don’t die, so I don’t see what resists do for them. Wraith gives bonuses to lightning and aether damage, but I don’t see where this build is doing lightning or aether damage.

Hi

1. Inq Seal give build Damage Absorption and if we can tank in Seal we must do it. Sometimes BS fly away and control them stay at one place is much easy. Chillspikes is a shotgun skill. The closer we stand the more damage we do.

2. Sometimes we have to take the wrong Devotions just for the right points. Aslo Wolverine give us DA, it is very useful.

1 Like

Thank you for answering my questions! That is very logical! I like this build very much, i’ve been farming for it all day yesterday. So far, I found the blueprint for Night Conduit, and I traded for the gloves, hat, and blade. I gotta find/trade for the chest, shoulder, medal, and rings! i wouldn’t mind so much if I found more than one piece after 4 hours of farming but, oh well, its about the journey, not the destination :smiley:

1 Like

Still love this build!

I find it interesting how you switch up the devotions so drastically between versions. I’d be interested on your thoughts on why you switched away from phoenix and eye of korvvak to elemental seeker and whirlpool. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi
this build has a long way to the last version
first time this build was born by @KoS9K and very different from the last option
the second version was similar the final version but have very low OA
I decided to take korvvak for OA (and because it was new devotion) and phoenix (because I used it a lot in those days)
some moments later @Safarel take leviathan. also this days was nerfed Ignaffar Relic and up Bane (which have a lot of OA)
and it was the last version in patch 1.1.4.1 with skiped korvvak and with phoenix, amatok, leviathan
in patch 1.1.5.0 wonderful rings were created. Anubar Rings.
they have more dmg, heal hero, have nice resistance and look much better blue alkamos rings (also they much easy farming)
with this rings I see than build don’t need phoenix. time to choose more dmg devotins
blind sage was my choise. now we have this devotion setup.
which was changed a lot from 1st version
this often happens in “our” community. we always argue, test, choose the best

PS: I skiped korvvak because leviathan do more dmg
and I skiped phoenix because build can nice live w/o it

1 Like

Now I’m the master of the elements

2 Likes

How does this build feel now with the -1 spirits? Still fun?

Yes, it’s fine, ofc less dmg
I use Runevinder amulet instead of conduit

1 Like

FlameZ

more than 500K frostburn dmg

Grava’s suicide

and much much more…

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RVvGy0jZ

4 Likes

Playing a similar version to your GT link, except some pieces of gear different, and some different devotions. Easily my favorite build in GD at the moment.

1 Like

Thank you for your builds

2 Likes

Thank you toooooooooo :blush:

1 Like

So the new hotfix has come same as new vid

1 Like