[1.1.7.2] Shattered Sorcerer 5:12 CR/110 SR/Celestials/75-76 farmer

I’m chinese though! :wave:

Also, 6 coven black ash will net you 12% more chaos AND pierce resist total.

Cool !
So… code it in please.
“天王盖地虎”

我刚刚起床,头脑还会有点糊涂。

Where should I code this in?

bang,bang you are dead!

hhaha It’s one of the universal online jokess for Chinese.

it’s actually two lines from one of the popular movies. And these two lines somehow got really prevailed online. Then they got so identical, and most Chinese who hang around on the internet know the next catch should be “宝塔镇河妖”。

There actually are the codes for the gangsters in that movie.
So it’s more like Marco, Polo thing

1 Like

truth be told, 我是新加坡人

:stuck_out_tongue:

No joke! Is that real?

Yeah! Most of the regulars here know it, because I always mention singapore.

@thejabrixone is currently working/living there as well

In that case, maybe you can join us into our community.
That can help you practise your Chinese as well.

1 Like

:shushing_face:
I am Indonesian though…

2 Likes

Hi good to know you. ~:blush:

1 Like

i’ll probably join as a lurker :stuck_out_tongue:

don’t think people there would benefit from my glass cannons since they are all about deep SR

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
by our standard, it’s not “deep” SR unless it’s 85 +.

7576 is just regular.

That’s what I meant. 85+

I think most of my builds can hit 75/76 because I make sure that they can beat crucible with no buffs/banners.

@ABCbarbecue: I’ll PM you because I don’t want to derail this thread

@AlkamosHater: Apologies to OP!

We are not so into deep SR sort of the thing. Most because there’s no stone to activate 85. It’s very time consuming to play through.
What’s more solid and cheap to play through 7576 repeatly is the most welcomed.

@adoomgod Thank you for making a point with auguments on armor, that’s right it can be a little bit better. It generally depends about rolls ingame too, maybe some 1-2 Bysmiels Silversand could be nice somewhere too if there is opportunity. Best rolls from blacksmith are slow resistance to cap 80% and if it’s capped go for health regeneration or movement speed.

@sir_spanksalot no problem mate, you can discuss here with anyone :smiley:

1 Like

Good day
I have been slowly levelling this build, enjoying the ranged.

Now that 1.1.5 has hit, is there any major changes or suggestions that you can make, must make ?
Regards

Gogga

Hey, no nerfs or any changes, I would only go with a little bit other devotion route, example:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZe6dRQN
Heal from Dryad should be better than abs from crab and we got more CC resistances from OoM.

It’s just made in grimtools so change auguments for correct resistances, rare ring can be changed for time-flux or alagasta. 1x Seal of might can be changed for Seal of skies if you want to activate RR from viper (WD is needed) but it’s additional button to push, your choice.

sorry to ask, what is WD?

Weapon damage - Seal of skies got 70% weapon damage per hit which can activate 70% of 20% reduced target elemental resistances from Viper. For some reason RR from this devotion do not apply if you don’t deal weapon damage.