[1.1.7.2][SR85] Pierce Unkempt Harold - Gun&Shield Purifier

pew pew

:arrow_forward: Main Setup :arrow_backward:

Trying to build around Wrathguard, I ended up with a pierce rendition of x1x1x1x2’s or omnitrio’s Stronghold shotgun builds. The build doesn’t use a set nor greens and farms SR75-76 easily.

The build now has a Dagallon version, it has more AoE but less single-target damage : Lokarr dies 33% slower, the fps die 200% faster.

Gameplay

Agressive melee combat. In SR, pick bosses one by one, sit in your seal and facetank them to death. Kuba and Kaisan require some repositioning.

Gear Alternatives

3 gear pieces are craftable, roll %phys, %armour or any CC res you’d feel comfortable capping.
I recommend slow res if you don’t have some on your shoulders, or stun res.

• Head slot
    Callagadra’s helm is probably a better offensive alternative as it has flat damage.
    Light’s Defender is a cheap alternative to keep the +1 to all skills and relevant resistances, and it’s craftable.

• Medal
    A well-rolled Wendigo Eye for better res overcaps. of Amarasta’s Flurry would perma-cap the slow res.

• Shoulders
    Harra’s Shoulders if you don’t have good Chosen Epaulets.

• Boots
    Stoneplates for better overcaps. You may want a roll with trap res.

Performance

SR85 seems to be the highest the build can handle, higher is not consistent as Reaper just one shots the build no matter what (like on every single one of my builds, if anyone has some advice to handle this beast, I’m interested).

SR85 with kinda neutral mutators
SR75 with neutral mutators
Lokarr in 26s

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZAJC2ww2SFg

Similar Builds

6 Likes

It’s well put build and nice idea!

Unfortunately Oathbearer have low damage. It’s interesting idea to use Dagallon pistol in @valinov style just for the pass-through.

Also Vengeance relic is nice fit here, proc is dope.

I think a different chest/shoulder combo could add even more fire power here… The chest makes you give up 30% of your possible flat lightning from arcane empowerment and storm spread. Also finding another two points for the other WPS would help as well since wps pool isn’t capped

Otherwise neat build

Unfortunately Oathbearer have low damage. It’s interesting idea to use Dagallon pistol in @valinov style just for the pass-through.

That would be a massive AoE gain but I’d lose the conversion, which means sacrificing a ring and using some MI shoulders, that will need a little work and I don’t know if it’s worth it for SR, the boss room is the hard part. That would provide a good crucible setup tho

I think a different chest/shoulder combo could add even more fire power here… The chest makes you give up 30% of your possible flat lightning from arcane empowerment and storm spread. Also finding another two points for the other WPS would help as well since wps pool isn’t capped

Nice catch on the chestpiece, I didn’t even notice…

Last I checked, Mythical Watcher of Erulan just blew Wrathguard out of the water for durability. Is it still the case with this build?

1 Like

It’s probably the case here too, the massive phys res it gives may be the key for high shards (and that damn Reaper). The build is already durable enough for most content, but I have to test that shield for SR pushing, maybe against Cally too. Thanks for the idea !