[1.1.8.0] Chaotic Spinner - high DPS DW melee chaos Eye of Reckoning Sentinel, SR 65+

Yes for a proper statistics it is by far too low number. But this is not meant to be a precise math. And don’t forget that player skills will bend the result even more than mutators and RNG of bosses etc. And how are you going to evalute that? :slight_smile: It is just for enjoyment. I enjoy playing tons of things and spend a lot of time theorycrafting. Therefore 10 runs is OK for me and then I move to the next thing. I already have about hundred theorycrafted builds I want to try.

For sure. That kind of testing numbers is a personal thing for me only. I won’t hold anyone else to that standard in order to post. It’s just my rule before I ever post a build.

Regardless, ignore the nay sayers. Even if someone never posts, that doesn’t mean that person isn’t following your build or taking ideas from it. IMO, all knowledge is built on the shoulders of others.

Lastly, as I said, I would never follow a build but that isn’t to say I wouldn’t take ideas from it. Keep building!!

Edit: @Valinov…holy shit that EoR sheet dps :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

OK :smiley:

You seem to miss that I was comparing apples to apples. I was comparing “intentionally unoptimzed” aether EoR Templar with “intentionally unoptimized” chaos EoR Sentinel. Absolutely fair doing that.

If you are so smart then optimize them some more.

And don’t forget this was the second time you did this. You did the same in my thread with Twilight Spinner. If someone goes after me then I go after him. Simple as that.

Best comparisons are those with similar conditions. These two builds have extremely similar conditions, so I think that the extrapolations are absolutely OK.

:+1:
/10 char.

Sounds like a good idea children. I also suggest you all read the FAQ.

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/faq

/sigh You posted this 2 hrs after both of us stopped posting…so it was clearly over. Was this like a “I have a badge so you clearly need to listen to me!” kinda of thing? Good thing no one was coding with that awesome response time.

Yeah sorry, very unnecessary.

Is the FAQ required reading? Yeah don’t do to well with those…I hate having to already sit through 30 hrs of CME’s to renew my RN license.

I’ll do my very best to hold back my inner child in the future, thanks!

Sorry, I don’t have notifications set up to wake me up out of a sound sleep when people start being shitty on the forum. Also how do you expect me to know you simply hadn’t gone to bed or work or whatever and left the conversation at that point. Not to mention maybe coming back to it later on.

Sometimes I wish reading the FAQ was required before someone joining the forum was allowed to become a member and start posting. Because so many people simply don’t bother to read the rules after they join.

My personal rant over.

People get into all kind of spats, that’s life. It didn’t carry on. Requiring people to read something won’t change their disposition or enforce them to “remember” what they read.

For example, nurses hate HIPPA training, or at least this one does. It’s like, just give me the test already so I can pass and get back to work. Same with CPR, give me the written and demonstration and I’ll be on my way.

If defending oneself is considered shitty behavior then I am lost for words. Not every situation requires the “paddle”. Rest assured it won’t happen from me again.

I have managed to significantly improve DPS side of this build and it is now offensively on par with my other spinners. Defensively it is still very good as before. I changed devotions (added Hungering Void) and made better procing of devotions. It had DPS of 220k - 330k and it was 1/3 of time at 220k DPS. Now It is almost never at the low of 220k DPS and if so only for 1-2 seconds. It means that average DPS has greatly increased. It is now finally similar offensively to my Aether Templar which is similar to this build by its nature but it is only because of a lot higher DPS. Aether damage at the same DPS values and the same RR still rules.

I have updated this build again. Now with a version that has more AoE at a little to no cost to defenses.