[1.1.8.1] Ele Mental - 2H melee elemental Cadence Battlemage, SR 80+

Yeah I farmed it real fast when I knew where. I only gdstash greens. But post builds with achievable ones.

2 Likes

I GDstash faction items for my beginner builds :rofl:

2 Likes

ROFL /10char

1 Like

I GDstash nothing and itā€™s hard to farmā€¦

Well we all were there once. It will come with time.

1 Like

No, I got it now but Iā€™m highlighting that it wasnā€™t that easy lol :smiley:

1 Like

What is easy or hard is of course subjective. My standards are a bit different because I am used to Diablo 2 loot drop chances :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

With the new updates of Ascended Casque and Fleshwarped Casque this build deserves an MI version :slight_smile:

I think this build is fine. I klilled even Ravager with it (thanks to mirror and ghoul). But I never say no to a new MI :slight_smile:

1 Like

I donā€™t like SR set, and I like MIā€™s more than most of the legendary sets. I also like to try different things rather than to achieve best of it. I was waiting the new patch to start new build Iā€™ld like to make and one of them is this build of yours. So maybe Iā€™ll try :slight_smile:

Well there is also a version with the Iskandraā€™s set. Then you wonā€™t like my next build I will post if I finish it in time. It has an SR set, 2H melee and unique use of a skill :slight_smile: and quite powereful (I hope - am not in SR yet).

Imo Iskandra set is for casters :frowning:

I already use it for two builds with Scion of Arcane Froce.

I know, I always check when you post a build. But it feels like skill points waste to me for melee builds.

Of course a dedicated set would be better or some collection of items. But we just donā€™t have it.

1 Like

Ofc, thatā€™s why I opened a thread for combining the fateweaver items to be a 3 pieced set.

My witchblade version has become a lot stronger in this patch, 10% damage buff on discord is awesome and with arcane spark / chains of oleron buffs I go to like 3800 OA during fightning spirit buff, lol. Not to mention that now arcane spark + blind sage node = 60% disruption protection, which is pretty insane.

I have not played it yet but it surely got stronger and witchblade is even better.

In 1.1.8.0 I glassified the witchblade version of this build to have some fun. Results are insane, Cadence goes near to 300k dps tooltip with permanent buffs and procs up.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/p25bGXGV

I reworked the devotion tree completely, with the buffs to Fightning Spirit and Discord numbers are BIG lol.

3 Likes

I donā€™t see why yours should have 300k DPS. I have more WD and AS is similar. Could it be the conversions for chaos and vitality for Occultist perhaps?