[1.1.8.1] Light's Defender Vindicator ( 5:30 Crucible, SR 95, Crate, Callagadra, Ravager of Minds)

INTRODUCTION:
Hello everyone!! Today I wanted to show you an old build of mine that was using Skybreach Bulwark from @adoomgod’s Shields and Offhand thread , but that item got reworked for retaliation, so I decided to update my Vindicator.

GRIMTOOLS:
crafts for physique/armor
Tab%201%20Cator

Storm box tooltip with Deadly Aim+ Inquisitor Seal
Stormbox
Look for phys res on the off-hand and resistances on the belt.

GAMEPLAY:
Drop your totems/seal/shard down and spam Box+ Chain Lightning for sustain. Build can stand its ground against a lot of bosses, but it can also kite well ( try to kite physical hard hitters). Be aware of your energy, you might have to use energy pots from time to time ( this can be partially fixed if you max out Mogdrogen’s Pact instead of Lightning Tether).

VIDEOS:
SR 95 Bosses ( Tryhard vs Fabius)

5:28 Crucible run

Callagadra kill with OA/DA/HP/Energy regen pharma

Crate kill

Ravager of Minds Kill with pharma+ clusters for faster killtime

SR 80 Bosses

LEVELING:
There are many ways to level the character. Sparkthrowers with Primal Strike is probably the fastest way, but you can level with Storm Totems/ Stormbox aswell with their MIs Groble sky effigy, Stormstrife, Chosen Mask, Ulraprax’s Sting and Enslaved Wraith.
Make sure to get a Chain of Brandis at lv 50 from Port Valbury, it makes bat’s sustain a lot better.

CONCLUSION:

Credits to all the 69 Light's Defender Vindicators out there and to @ya1 for suggesting 2 piece Allagast a year ago. Pizza time !!
11 Likes

Classic build! Nice!

Rating this 69 out of 69

1 Like

no Mogdrogen kill vid/description, obviously this renders all other potential achievements of the build void… :disappointed:

very nice blast from the past zappy concept with some great results you’ve got there :+1:
-i will ofc assume the belt suffix is BiS, and totally not that the build meshes so well that there wasn’t any need for mandatory affix requirement :smile:

1 Like

Nope it’s self found, but it was on the best I had for covering resists. I don’t even know what affixes would be BiS here.

Oh it was a joke, I’m stupid.

1 Like

The suffix on the belt buffs your devils and totems because they are pets

3 Likes