Hi and welcome one more build post of mine. This is like part 2 of my two hand range vindicator from here: [22.214.171.124] Zavageryyy - Elgoloth Ranged Vindicator (SR80) . Also valinov posted in that thread something insane that he wanted to try. Problem with elgoloth build was aoe, but strong part huge single target damage. Idea with current build was to make better Aoe with ranged savagery using desolator rifle.
I had a vindicator from long time ago that I decided to play around with. I do not use GD stash for making my builds and I reseted my account as patch 1.1.7 so for this char I had to dig up from the grave (old save folder lol). Name “MIra” came from the idea what I back then wanted to make build that used as many MI items as possible lol. Also English is not my best language but perhaps you guys and girls understand.
GrimTools link https://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2jDx14Z
Stat picture with everything up.
- I used kaisan amulets for crowd resistance. This was amongst my best and are hard to farm. Perhaps you can change them to others and changing augments for resists.
- Justice set 3 pieces for flat fire damage. Maybe chest and shoulder with lightning to fire conversions are better? And then mythical obsidian grips as gloves?
- rings eternal pyre for conversions, I used the ones I had with highest conversion rolls.
- korvaak helmet for speed to savagery and skill points
- belt for skills
- pants for defense
- medal for speed and damage and oa
- relic I took bane for flat fire and oa also some life steal
- Desolator rifle, passing through and has more weapon damage to bursting rounds.
- seal of void in rifle for more aoe. Perhaps seal of blades is better for survival when facing one bosses?
- Bursting round maxxed, points in storm spread to get 4 (8 with 2h ranged) projectile.
- Just all in fire damage basically. Ghoul for circut break.
Can do SR 80 but is not as easy as with lightning elgoloth savagery version. But, here the roles are opposite, the shards are quite simple thanks to huge aoe but boss room takes time due to low single target damage. Also life steal is not high because of low single damage which means survival can be issue.
SR 65 - 66 farmings are fine, faster and smoother than lightning elgoloth savagery version.
Crucible not played because takes time for me to get to 150. But should be good, maybe around 5 mins? Perhaps I take like a crucibal week or something soon?
This concludes build, thanks for reading let me know if you have questions or suggestions of improvements.