[1.1.8.1] Physical Retaliation Warlord (3 builds, EoR included) -> Crucible 4:30-4:55/ SR 105-110/ Ravager 0:48-1:12 + Callagadra 0:54-1:33 + Crate boss facetank/ 75-76 farmer / Bonus SR 135 video with tank setup

Good day

I am trying to make this build into my farmer build.

This is currently how it looks:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZR5p9BV

I can do Elite SR75-76 comfortable. I am short on Udgenblooms, that is why I don’t have the Lvl 75 augments on yet.

Any feedback/comments/suggestion son improving will be appreciated.

PS…Where do I buy Shattered Realm armor and stuff…even when I finish Elite SR75-76 I don’t have them available.

Regards Gogga

The special set is only available on Ultimate difficulty.

Hello, I have couple of suggestions :grinning: So what I would do:

1. Callagadra helmet - I think you can kill her in Elite difficulty and there she has already 100% chance to drop legendary version.
  2. Components and rings - I would farm for ugdenblooms in the road covens reefuge-barrowholm because you will not only get all good components but either chance for dropping better rare rings is huge here. If you will not find better rings I would go with Judiactor’s signets set or something like Ring of Sethris (can be pain to farm) + one rare (your second one is nice) or some other - you can post here your future setup so maybe we will find some good options. Imo seal of blades > seal of might, more armor and adcth.
  3. For farming I would reset atributes and go full cunning and change ghoul devotion for assassin’s blade.
  4. Shield - try to farm from MI vendor better one with overlord prefix at least or something like durable of thorns. Otherwise better choice than your current one is Mythical Zolhan’s Revenge or Mythical Final Stop if you don’t have access to previous one.
  5. You don’t need 3 points into Terrify for farming (I use it on highest shards because chunks before boss are very hard and I need some CC and for Zantarin’s skeletons). Max Celestial Presence instead.

About Shattered set: You can buy it from vendor in SR, all pieces are accesible after shard 60 and you need to pass 2 shards in row. Fastest way to get it is finish shard 60, then 61, cash out and buy set. You must play on Ultimate too, you can’t get it on elite.

Thank you for the fast update and help.

I only had 1 Celestial Essence, luckily I killed Callagadra with my first try…used the full Cunning setup.
Busy farming some Udgenblooms.

I am at the moment interested in just farming SR75-76 ( in Ultimate hopefully soon ). Between the two suggested builds you used here, I don’t mind the greens, I would like to have the most efficient setup ( with devotions) you can think of.

I do have Stoneguard set, Mythical Final Stop, and Mythical Stonetreaders.

I don’t have any of the other rings you suggested…but I know when I face “Arcane” mobs it hurts when the take all your skills away, same with Grava ( will Mythical Eternal Band help ? I see they have RR and skill disruption, unfortunately no boost to Retaliation)

Regards
Gogga

Greens are BiS but must be really good ones to be better than purples generally :grinning:

Final Stop will be better for farming shield then, rare one must be really good to overperform other choices and I use it mostly to squeeze as much physical resistances as I can + more healing from Counter Strike (cooldown). You can switch boots for Stonetreaders if you have cap pierce resistances, you don’t need to overcap it really. I suggest not to use stoneguard set, you are way less tanky and it’s very hard to have reasonable overcap resistances with it, you lose either +maximum resistances from Avenger of Cairn which is BiS and kinda overpowered for tanks imo.

It’s from nullify, sadly there is no counter to it except dodging. If you fight arcane mobs just focus and CC them with blitz/mobility skills, with big group pack best you can do is using vire/mobility rune often from one side to another and attacking for few seconds after every charge. Grava’thul nullify you can kite into any wall or corner, it will expire after hitting it :wink:

Short addition: Grava’s nullify is a telegraphed attack. Shortly before he uses it, he raises both arms. There’s also a warning sound, which is unfortunately the same as Doombolt’s. Takes some practice (maybe including some deadly accidents), but if you fought him some times you know when to “run, Forrest, run!”…

Thanx guys, you are helping a lot.
Whilst I’m at it trying to get a good MI shield, what prefix/suffix should I be looking for on the “Aegis of Menhir” shield ?

The green rings should just cover my resistances, what are desirable pre and suffixes on them ?

It’s shield with counter strike mod :grinning: Overlord + thorns is the best but any with physical resistances (like durable as example) + thorns is okay, or just overlord + anything.

Green rings with aether/poison/vitality/chaos resistances + OA/DA are the best, you can’t control which mod will drop so just hold them and eventually ask here if you have trouble to choose best one :wink:

Ok, I will start accumulating those rings.

For the shield I want to use for this build, I know it is the Overlord + Thorns combination.

I just saw there is a shield that has a mod for Aegis of Menhir, and wanted to know what prefix/suffix would be good for that shield mod,since it is taking ages to find the right combination of suffixes.

Loving this build.

I am glad you like it, if you have any questions feel free to post or pm me :grinning:

I’ve finished 119 with some other setup and game crashed, I was sure 120 is my. I’ve reported these crashes already, other people reported it, no even answer from devs, just great. For some reason it never crash outside of SR. I don’t feel to start from 115 again, I spent hours with maximum focus and difficulty is just insane, had around 100 deaths.

Last screen I took, had no time to react after killing last boss at 119 before game insta crashed destroying my work. I wasn’t recording because I needed to stay focus more at these deeps.

Hi, for the green shield, you farmed it from Hyram MI vendor as well?

I tried for a couple of hours but cannot seem to find an Overlords prefix at all.

This character is stashed but I found one overlord prefix shield from this vendor on my legit cloud saves. I was visiting him always after sr run or key dungeon, it can take a while because it’s rare prefix. You can try to farm for durable of thorns too or just use Mythical Zolhan’s revenge, this shield makes difference after +100sr so it’s not mandatory if you don’t want to push it to the limit.

Im at Ultimate SR 70 at the moment with the full cunning build ( almost full, need a few points for physique and spirit requirements).

Whenever I hit “Seeker of the Damned” on a shard, I struggle to kill it fast enough…is there any tips you can give me ?

Regards
Gogga

Sadly nothing you can do vs him except going with high OA. Seeker itself almost do not attack you and has this stupid barrier so killing him is basically finishing with RF. He is annyoing in 75-76 but imagine what I felt when I had to kill him at 110 (before reaching checkpoint so couldn’t really quit), it took 15-20 min? Maybe longer :sweat_smile:

Here is my current items/build.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2mbny5V

Haven’t changed to Assassin’s blade yet, will do now that Ghoul has been maxed.
Any other advice/tips on how to improve will be appreciated.

First build for me to clear SR 75 Ultimate, tank you.

Regards
Gogga

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/L2JpQ5gZ
I made few tweaks, mostly components you should farm and auguments for cover resistances then.
Either: you can use Osyr’s temper for jewelery for better OA/DA ratio, +20% all damage from your currents do not increase retal damage. Change auguments on weapon/shield for Ravager’s eye for even more DA.

You should check what quests with skill/atributes points reward you are missing and do them :wink: I changed few of them, you can take 1 point into Smite with your current shield for retaliation added to attack modifier and don’t use Markovian’s Defense modifier for Overguard, it decrease your damage. Check blacksmith too if you have no Mythical Zolhan’s revenge blueprint, it’s craftable shield.

I have the blueprint for Mythical Zolhans.

Is it better thanMythical final stop ? can you please explain, I am trying to learn the finer details.

Regards

It gives huge bonus for retaliation during Menhrir will (your life has to drop but it can happen), additional effect per block and you can put 1 point into Zolhan’s technique. It’s slighty better choice overall than final stop.

Hi again

Had to farm some reputation from the 3 FG factions, but finally got to revered.
Still need to do some final augments, but need more Udgenblooms, so will be farming them for a while, and of course…that damn MI shield with the right pre and suffix.

Here is the build now.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/1NX5d7X2

Do you still recommend to switch to Assassin’s blade over ghoul, for farming MC and SR75-76 Ultimate.

This is now getting AWESOME !

Rea=gard’s
Gogga

I think assassin’s blade will be better than ghoul for 75-76 and MC. You can bind it to Empyrion Guardians.
I would suggest either to try Rune of the Dark Progenitor for your medal for more OA/DA shred (spam it every cooldown). The only reason I don’t use this one are crashes which this rune makes for me sometimes - but other people can use it or has crashes using rune of the fallen kings (which doesnt make troubles for me). If Dark Progenitor will make crashes for you then switch it back to rune of the fallen kings.

With your current OA + all the shreds you should be able to crit every enemy.

I am glad you like it :grinning:

Fast edit: You don’t need point into smite anymore. I suggest to looks at “checklist” too, you should finish all necessary quests because you miss 1 skill point and 2 atribute points.