[1.1.8.1] Physical Retaliation Warlord (3 builds, EoR included) -> Crucible 4:30-4:55/ SR 105-110/ Ravager 0:48-1:12 + Callagadra 0:54-1:33 + Crate boss facetank/ 75-76 farmer / Bonus SR 135 video with tank setup

It took me forever to find this page after I accidentally removed the bookmark!

Is it sticked anywhere, because its not on any of the recommended warlord pages

I think you can pin it for your personal use, but not 100% sure on that. Or just bookmark it again.

Hello!

How this build doing in this patch?

Hi! Everything remain same, unkillable and able to do whole content.

2 Likes

Nice build btw, soo this build can kill Callagadra, or i need to change somethink for her?

You donā€™t need to change anything :wink:

Thx, soo i will go for her :smiley:

1 Like

Nice guide! Iā€™m new to retal builds and wanted to try this. Are there any ideal affixes I should look out for the green rings? Or is it just ā€˜Incorruptible/Thunderstruckā€™ and ā€˜of Readiness onesā€™ that are important?

Anyone have an updated grimtools?

@singletrack You should look for multi-resistances + OA/DA, many affixes will work. Remember you can use just one good + Ring of Sethris/Menhirian/Ring of the black matriarch or Judiactorā€™s Signets set. Depends of resistances you can cover everything with just auguments swapping.

@saucey This one from OP still works but it was basically just for delving into highest shard possible. For 75-76 farming you can go for devotion route from my witchblade: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eZPEjdBN

Switching panther for Shieldmaiden or Solemn Watcher (and -1 or 2 points from Obelisk of Menhrir depends of your choices) should be more optimial since you donā€™t go there for this 1 second faster celestial killing times. Always go full cunning too.

I realized I forgot to thank you for answering my last question :pray: should be easier now with being able to spawn better quality rings.

I read the new patch notes and saw some devotions (messenger and stoneform) getting their retal values nerfed, nerf to CS cd reduction on colossal fortress, and a buff to zolhans shield. Would you have any idea how this affects both the optimized and the greenless build?

I guess performance can be a little bit worse for ++110 sr but no really visible changes in farming potential on 75-76, I wouldnā€™t worry about it.

Thanks! By the way, what crafting bonuses should I get?

You can go for freeze resistances (to have 80% cap outsider of Ascension)/physique/armor/retaliation but it does not really matter for this build

Added video with killing callagadra using fists only, took 22min with game speeded up from GI.

Hi, im new to this build (also not expert in the game yet) and just respect at lvl 94. This is my current build:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lNk5pX6V

Could be you can suggest some devotion changes, as I read from the last posts, something changed in the last patches?

Gear related, im still looking for myth version of amulet, shoulders and belt (got the non myth hammer belt) as well as a more suitable weapon (the totally normal shield i got does not have +oathkeeper nor +soldier). I also plan to kill Calladra soon.

Anyway I just finished elite, any suggestion you can provide before going to ultimate will be highly appreciated, thanks.

Hi,

Your current devotions are okay, itā€™s very tanky setup (altough build in topic was made in mind for pushing very high sr mostly than farming) but once you finish your build you can switch for route from my Witchblade: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/Q2zYgJaN (you will not need Soul Shard in jewelery then because of energy leech from Scales). This devotions has more damage and will work better until you want to for some absolute sr record.

Totally Normal Shield I use drop in Conclave on Ultimate, look at map: https://www.grimtools.com/map/markers/rifts/6770 - these stashes on the bottom.

Your belt is absolutely okay, Mythical Hammerfall provide just some more tankyness so itā€™s lower priority. Current shoulders are your best choice until you find really godlike rare version with resistanes + retaliation of Iron Maidenā€™s for tankyess or Korvan Spaulders for elemental->physical conversion.

I would consider switching Mythical Closed Fist ring for some good Creeping Ring or even better - Ring of Sethris from new dungeon.

For Callagadra go on Elite difficulty, she will drop legendary version of helmet there. Just overcap pierce res for ~50% and you will be fine even now. Eventually kite in bad situation.

Thanks for the tips. Just need few clarifications:

-Would you change devotion route right now, or wait untill having all the equipment?
-Found the Totaly normal shield in your sport, thanks.

• For blet I also have myth crimson lotus and myth white lotus, is any of them better than that green?
    -And for the rings, why you think I should swich closed fist for one green? It has tons of OA, resistance, damage retail and damage retail%ā€¦would you use another green like the one I already have instead?

Thanks

Your current one is safer so I would wait till you get some more items and components - but respec is cheap so feel free to try it if you want, just change back if some things go wrong :wink:

Green one is better, especially you can farm many of them without troubles. One of the good things it provides is acid->phys convertion which is nice for rings with acid flat retal. Offensive ability + multi-resistances is best to have on it. Hammerfall is best in tankyness because of huge % armor bonus combined with Targo devotion. You can basically negate whole enemies physical damage with this combination (until something like +100sr once build is done).

Some good green with OA + resistances can be better, try to hunt for Ring of Sethris too. Another good choice to consider is Mythical ring of the black matriarch (-% physical resistances and flat acid combined with green belt).

I would visit vendor with green shields in Steelcap district too, this green one in main build with overlord prefix (+something, preferably Of thorns) is BiS.

Thanks for your quick replies.

Ive tried to kill Calladra with my lvl 100 purifier in eliteā€¦1 hit KO twice. Now im farming celestial essences ^^ and will try with this warlord. (any helm suggestion in the meanwhile would be appreciated)

Im also farming the magui for the Sethris ring.

Same with the runes, no way to find the Fallen Kings nor the other one you mentioned.

The ovelord shield is very rare, ive visited the vendor like 50 times and still nothing, purchased 3 with the thorns subfix and dont know if any of them is better than Zolhans revenge im using atm. I got Impervoious colossal fortress of thorns, staunch colossal bulwark of throns and tenacious colossal fortess of thorns.

Finally, I still dont know well how to use this buiuld (I leveled with Vires Might) , dont know which skill is doing the damage; Iā€™d appreciate if you could explain the skill rotations to be used, thanks.